New kid here. Hi!

New users are welcome to post a short introduction here
UnrealGecko
Donation rank:

05 Jan 2016 14:40

Greetings!

I'm UnrealGecko from Lithuania, 19 years old etc. I fairly recently started playing ets2 and I really like this game, calms me down after a tough day, also kinda reminds me on how to drive. :mrgreen:

Anyways, I like messing around with game level-editors (no scripting though), my usual go-to game regarding making levels would be Unreal Tournament, an oldskool FPS that still gets played today it seems. Didn't release much yet, but hope to do so soon ;)

Currently playing ETS2 with Promods and RUSmap. And I'd really like to ask if I could add any more map expansions or if you have any more mods for me to recommend. I love checking out mods and other community made things for games. I really want to get some good ones and find out which ones are compatible with my current mod setup.

Anyways, that is it I guess, I hope I can help out in any way I can here. Cheers!

Dannu
Donation rank:

05 Jan 2016 15:23

Hello mate! Welcome to ProMods! Hope you enjoy mod!
Ex-ProMods Beta Tester from 1.90 to 2.64

Puncake
Donation rank:

06 Jan 2016 17:20

Hey

you wanted to know of any more map mods to add. One is EAA which is a brazilian map :http://ets2.lt/en/eaa-normal-map-3-0-fixed/

im not sure if it works with ProMods 2.0 as many have crashes (including me) but usually it works perfect,

Return to “Introductions”

• Information