Who is Rigelmeister, as if you cared

New users are welcome to post a short introduction here
Rigelmeister

18 Jan 2016 03:00

Hi guys! I've been here for some time so I guess you guys are already familiar with my nickname but still I wanted to make some kind of an introduction.

I am a 21 year-old guy from Turkey who has always been fond of trucks, ships, buses, aircrafts etc; basically any means of transportation. Currently studying Italian Literature & Language at Istanbul University, I plan working in logistics field upon graduating and possibly having another degree in logistics. Though I applied for a Green Card and if I get it, my plan is definitely going to USA and becoming a truck driver immediately. :lol: In fact, I'd like to chat with truckers from USA and listen to their experiences, if possible.

If there is something I like more than trucks, it's sports; mainly ice hockey and football. As I am a fan of sports more than teams, there are many leagues I am interested in, from English Premier League to Kontinental Hockey League.

I don't remember when I started playing ETS but I am pretty sure it was long time ago. ETS 2 combined with ProMods was the start of a new era not only for me but many fellow truckers, so currently, before everything else, I am living with the dream of having a full map of Europe and Asia in a proper mod like ProMods; but for PM, I guess I would have already stopped playing ETS 2 long ago. Well done guys, well done!

penguinaz
Developer
Donation rank:

22 Jan 2016 06:48

very late welcome :lol:
Developer for England, Channel Islands and British Columbia.

Return to “Introductions”

• Information