SanyaWaffles Is Here.

New users are welcome to post a short introduction here
SanyaWaffles
Donation rank:

07 Jun 2016 05:41

Hello, I'm Ice Sanya/SanyaWaffles. You may just call me Sanya.

I actually bought ETS2 because, fun fact about me, I actually at one point considered to be a trucker.

I graduated in the top of my class from university, only to be in one of the worst economies since the 70s and even the Great Depression, so I considered raising the money to earn my trucking license in my state/country and learning how to drive it.

Alas, health issues got in the way of that and other alternates.

So ETS2 had some appeal to me. One of the other reasons was I could travel quite a bit from location to location, see the country here in America, instead of just being stuck.... I nabbed American Truck Sim.

I realize it's not a 1:1 simulation, but for me it does emulate the experience. I pop on some internet radio or some tunes and truck.

However I noticed that the default maps were a bit lacking. Not bad... but they lacked a certain... I dunno how to describe it, but like they felt a bit missing on some details and cities.

I ended up looking at mod sites and saw a bunch of people recommend ProMods or list that as a mod (linking back to this site). I registered to download the mod, admittedly... but I felt like introducing myself to the community. I admit I am a bit shy with forums and the like.

Other things: I am an artist in my spare time, I actually do quite a bit of modding... for an entirely different game and engine, and I like cats. I have but one cat.
Ice Sanya meant to do that.

Dannu
Donation rank:

07 Jun 2016 08:33

Welcome into forum! Enjoy the mod :)
Ex-ProMods Beta Tester from 1.90 to 2.64

Puncake
Donation rank:

07 Jun 2016 11:50

Welcome ;)

Return to “Introductions”

• Information