Hi, I'm Vulchor

New users are welcome to post a short introduction here
vulchor
Donation rank:

04 Jul 2016 19:26

I just spent the last 40 or so hours driving a rig around the new and improved Europe map thanks to ProMods, and thought I'd take a peek at some more maps around here. ProMods was the first mod I've installed on ETS2 after being disappointed with the size of the game (although, that disappointment was really pretty mild, since the game and expansions are still fantastic, but honestly who didn't first open up the map and get a little disappointed that there's so much of Europe that was inaccessible, no matter how good the original scope was?).

Since I'm new around here, maybe someone could point me towards some other really good mods for ETS2? I'm interested in a complete Europe for sure, but ProMods was the first mod that I found that seemed to be in a more or less complete state, with few bugs, etc, after spending a night poking around the net for something to suit me. How about the rest of the Balkans, or Spain and Portugal? Are these going to be included in ProMods at some point? I'm curious about adding the Balkan mod and RusMap. What kind of state are they in? Most of the info I can find on RusMap is in Russian, which I don't speak. I was surprised that the size of the Balkan map was so small (file size, only around 20 MB, though I haven't done anything else except download it yet), when compared to the multiple gigs of ProMods.

Anyway, just thought I'd pop by here and introduce myself. Hopefully I'll figure my way around these forums somewhat in the upcoming months (I won't have too much free time with this being a very busy time for work, and of course I got a family too). I had a four day weekend due to Independence day in the US, and I've been (virtual) trucking mostly non-stop as my staycation. I actually went out and bought a force-feedback gaming wheel after I spend a night getting frustrated using a controller, and goddamn was it worth it. The wheel is the only way to play this game.

ScuL
Founder

05 Jul 2016 02:18

Hi, you can find all the progress and development updates in the Development forums. The answer is yes we are actively working on Balkans, Spain & Portugal. Our goal is to include all of Europe!
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

realdeal350
Developer

05 Jul 2016 03:28

I hope you are enjoying our map. :)

Spain development is well underway, click the link in my signature to go to the Iberian Peninsula topic. :)
Spain developer
Canada developer
Regional Co-ordinator for the Roman region

Languages: English, italiano

Return to “Introductions”

• Information