Hi, its FastFred

New users are welcome to post a short introduction here
FastFred
Donation rank:

17 Aug 2016 10:03

I realize that after having this account for a while already I never introduced myself.

So hi, I'm Rick, 26 years old, from the Netherlands. I work as an IT admin and have always loved simulator games. I've had everything, City Bus Simulator, Farming Simulator, Flight Simulator 2002, 2004 and X, Train Simulator, SCS's 18 Wheels of Steel series (mostly Across America and Convoy), Euro Truck 2 and most recently American Truck.

I'm an early adaptor of ETS2, bought it 2 weeks after it came out. I'm on a Dutch forum (gathering.tweakers.net) where we have an ETS2 topic with lots of active users and once upon a time a fellow Dutch guy came along in that topic. He mentioned he was working on a map mod and he was looking for someone who could help out with some 3D modeling. That guy's name was ScuL, and a short while later, Promods was born.

I've had multiple profiles with ETS2, combining them all I'm estimating my total distance travelled at about 1.3 million kilometers. My current main profile has nearly 790.000km's on it and my main truck, a Scania Streamline 6x2/4 580hp V8, has close to 460.000km's on the clock. You could say I'm pretty experienced with ETS2.

I always go for realism, anything that can be set to automatic, I have set it to manual :)

penguinaz
Developer
Donation rank:

18 Aug 2016 05:06

Even though you have been a long-time fan, I would still like to say: Welcome!
Developer for England, Channel Islands and British Columbia.

Return to “Introductions”

• Information