Volvofahrer26 - being part since the start

New users are welcome to post a short introduction here
Volvofahrer 26
Donation rank:

18 Aug 2016 09:44

Hello Promods Community,

some of you may know me. After nearly 3 years of being a loyal member to the Promods community i just thought, that it´s time to make a introduction of mine.

So i´m Volvofahrer 26, 19 years old and i´m living in Bavaria / Germany. In autumn i will start my university carrier with the course business informatics. It´s a mixture between informatics and business lessons.

As i have already said, i´m member of Promods since September 2013. It´s astonishing to see, how the team expanded over this 3 years and increased their quality from update to update. I was first a TSM user too, but quickly noticed which different aims each team pursuits. In my point of view quality comes top, and that´s why i´m a so loyal member to you!

Besides driving on the Promods map, i´ve also took several attempts in terms of modding. You have first start learning how the game works and how you can modify the game. The first project was a hardeconomy mod with a friend of mine and we did the challenge successfully. After that i started to work on my ADR-Mod. Their were several barriers to break down, but the result can you see, if you follow the link in my signature! I will expand the mod in the future.
Additionally i have several private projects on my agenda, for example modifing trailerpacks or creating a new skin for my truck. But due to a lack of time, most of them are in the project freezer.

Many of you may come to the conclusion, that i drive a volvo. (very difficult, because my username) But i have to disappoint you. I was a Volvo fan for a long time, but then got in touch with the Scania streamline. And that´s my truck until now.
I´ve never tried the ugly Renault, DAF and Mercedes. Scania and Volvo were the only two brands, which i trusted most. (both are from Sweden ;) , a country which i love very much!)

Summing up, i have to say a big thank you to you, Promods-Team, that you spend your free-time to create such a beauty!

Cheers Volvofahrer 26
Last edited by Volvofahrer 26 on 24 Sep 2016 13:39, edited 1 time in total.
ADR-Cargo Mod

http://promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=46&t ... 629#p96629

Get a new challenge with dangerous cargos!

Dannu
Donation rank:

18 Aug 2016 14:01

Merc ugly? :P Thx for nice words :)
Ex-ProMods Beta Tester from 1.90 to 2.64

Volvofahrer 26
Donation rank:

18 Aug 2016 15:41

yes because of the plastic parts inside :)

from outside the new mercedes looks nice. but inside...that's another story..
ADR-Cargo Mod

JESAN
Donation rank:

18 Aug 2016 16:21

Welcome on board
As for the Mercedes you mean the GAME mercedes of course (textures) :lol:
The real one's interior looks nice from what I saw on pictures.

Volvofahrer 26
Donation rank:

18 Aug 2016 17:04

Haven't been into a real life one until today. so i can't compare them.

But i trust you. :)
ADR-Cargo Mod

Return to “Introductions”

• Information