Servus, Grüezi, Hallo, Privet and Hello from Martin (16 y/o)

New users are welcome to post a short introduction here
Thestartrekkie1
Donation rank:

11 Dec 2016 19:45

Hey folks,

I want to introduce myself - even when I am now playing ProMods since August ^^
First about me:
I am Martin, I am 16 years old (maybe the youngest here?), I am from Stuttgart in Baden-Württemberg, Germany ^^ My Hobbies are cycling (as a sport) in the Schwäbische Alb as well as down south in the Alps and over long distances ^^ I am also playing American Football and Basketball and I am a host of a radio show friday evenings ^^
I am playing ETS2 since December 2014 - even when I played ETS 1 but i didn't liked it as much as ETS2, i have a wheel (Logitech Driving Force GT) and I have my bases in Zürich (Switzerland), Klagenfurt (Austria) and Paris (France).
I am somehow "Swiss-sexual", i am mad of that country as well as I can speak "swiss-german dialect" due to my favourite Radio Station "SRF 3" (besides Hitradio OE3) and my relatives over there ^^ I want to live in Switzerland in the Future ^^
I also can speak a Carinthian Dialect from Austria due to my friends living close to Villach ^^ so i am also somehow in Love with Austria ^^
Since i came playing ETS2, i fell in love with streets somehow as well as I am going to the driving lessons here because I am 16 ahalf years old so I can go to driving school here in Germany ^^ I have my first experience with driving a car in the traffic training centre and I feel driving ETS2 alot with my wheel helped me in learning to drive a car :)
Currently I'm going to a "Gymnasium" to make my Abitur/Matura here so that I can go to the University (I am studying Astronomy or Journalism, i want to carry on my carrer as a radio presenter or just follow my fascination to astronomy)

Languages I speak are:
-German (-Austrogerman and -swissgerman)
-English
-French
- a bit russian
- a bit italian

So I'm looking forward on being here, I could help alot in development (especially in Southern Germany, Stuttgart, complete Switzerland, Italy a bit, and Austria with Vorarlberg, Tirol, Kärnten) and i could put alot of insights and experiences of traffic and streets in those regions ^^
I also hope I could meet alot of nice people - especially in my age - here which who I could discuss alot about this amazing Promods here (It's so amazingly realistic it makes me so flashed when I am driving in it) :D

So we'll hear us

Yours sincerely

Martin :)

PS: Damn I see there are so many sentences beginning with "I am", don't think I am selfish haha ;D
Last edited by Thestartrekkie1 on 02 Apr 2017 15:11, edited 1 time in total.

phlyer91
Donation rank:

11 Dec 2016 20:21

Welcome!

Grüße aus dem Badner Land :D

realdeal350
Developer

12 Dec 2016 00:31

Thestartrekkie1 wrote: I am 16 years old (maybe the youngest here?),
Nope, I'm 14 years old :P ;)

Welcome to the forum :)
Spain developer
Canada developer
Regional Co-ordinator for the Roman region

Languages: English, italiano

penguinaz
Developer
Donation rank:

14 Dec 2016 08:00

Welcome

I am also 16
Developer for England, Channel Islands and British Columbia.

KatrynK96

15 Dec 2016 11:53

Welcome! :) Schöne grüsse aus dem Schönen Österreich / Kind Regards from Austria !
Yazıcıoğlu Lojistik: Our Locations
Wolfurt Avusturya, Lindau Almanya, Frankfurt Almanya, Trabzon Türkiye, İstanbul Türkiye, Adana Türkiye, Dıraç Arnavutluk (Durres Albania)

ETS2-User
Developer

15 Dec 2016 12:08

Austria ftw. Welcome! :P
Developer for Austria and Svalbard
Creator of the Radiator Springs mod for ATS
Mods by ETS2-User: Facebook page

Dannu
Donation rank:

16 Dec 2016 06:48

I am 15 myself :) Wilkommen! Tervetuloa!
Ex-ProMods Beta Tester from 1.90 to 2.64

Thestartrekkie1
Donation rank:

17 Dec 2016 18:35

Thanks to all of the people who welcomed me :D

Return to “Introductions”

• Information