It's time to... DropTheWubz!

New users are welcome to post a short introduction here
DropTheWubz

06 Feb 2017 18:01

Hello everyone!

My name is Patryk, I am originally from Poland but for the past 9 years I live in the U.S., IL.
I am actually pretty new to ETS2 (and ATS). My best friend played it for a long time and kept telling me about it. At first I was skeptical even though I admitted it's a nice idea and looks pretty but I still preferred flying sims over anything else. That was until last month I gave it a shot and tried out TruckersMP with him. And tell you what, I had a blast! So I decided to dedicate a lot of time into my solo career (I got especially hooked up by the fact that my uncle is a trucker driving all over the U.S. for over 15 years). And then after about a week of playing together and solo I discovered mods and what can they do with the game. Last week while browsing all the creations I saw people on forums talking about ProMods and... here I am! Gosh I am not able to pay this game without ProMods and other additions to it, it makes it just so amazing! Thank you guys for your hard work!
So now I am a truck driver in my free time, roaming across expanded Europe and having some best relaxing and quality time spent in game since ages.
It is nice to see such dedicated and friendly gaming community which is hard to come across these days especially with AAA games.

Pleasure to meet you all! Happy trucking!

P.S. as for my user name DropTheWubz, yes, besides mainly metal music I enjoy some good dubstep ;)

EG0611

06 Feb 2017 18:17

Welcome to the club :D

Return to “Introductions”

• Information