Hello

New users are welcome to post a short introduction here
Luponius
Donation rank:

24 Feb 2017 14:29

Hey there this is Lupo!

I'm a twentyfiver, working as a software developer for android applications for a little known company in Germany which we shall not name. My passion is motorcycles and I own a Kawa ER6N, brand new of just last year, will probably be pickin up some cheapo 125 scooter just to zip around and squeeze through the very packed traffic in my country - a small cluster of islands in the middle of the Mediterranean known for its main land as Malta.

ETS2 was something I played on and off over the past few years, even though it's felt like decades since I first started. I'm back again and I'm trying to spot a few mods to shove onto it which help increase realism without making the game or drive too frustrating. Looking for some relaxed motorway driving and responsible busy city trailing.

I'd welcome any recommendations for mods that can help realism along, looking around I couldn't find a single consolidated place where mods are placed for ETS2, it feels like it's all over the place, and too many risky links I don't want to click so I'd appreciate any advice on that regards.

Cheers! :mrgreen:

Puncake
Donation rank:

24 Feb 2017 16:28

Hello and welcome :)

ProMods is highly reccommended to have to add to the realism of the game. You can check out their developments here : https://www.promods.net/viewforum.php?f=2

For more mods you could try looking on the scs forum

Luponius
Donation rank:

24 Feb 2017 16:56

Yeah it's a hell of a mod been touring southern germany and I dunno if it's the DLCs I just bought or promods itself but it does look amazing, I read about some economy and sound mods which might be worth introducing for added realism and fun gameplay

Return to “Introductions”

• Information