Heads up, it's Peter

New users are welcome to post a short introduction here
Peterson

18 Apr 2017 21:07

Yeah, yeah, keep your pants on for five minutes or so...

You know me. A bit. I'm that annoying ass that likes to throw punchlines and insult the crap out of you. I always try to be creative, elaborate, when I'm about to drop a post, at least I try to make it worth your time.

Nah. Yeah.

Now, some personal info: 18, slovak, messy hair, nice sweaters, incredibly handsome, and quite possibly a stand-up comedian. Well, not really, but I signed up for a performance, you never know. Russell Howard for the win (or inspiration)

Now, a list of my favourite birds:

5 - Parrot
4 - Toucan Toco
3 - Sýkorka
2 - Mine
1 - Duck

Other than that, I'm a sort-of a boring guy, I always try to look further in the future than the next holidays, I have a dog, and that little shit doesn't even listen to me. He loves cheese. So do I.

I love driving, travelling, and also cooking. I can be pretty arrogant, which means that you need a lot of patience with me. I guess that's why my ex-gf doesn't even want to talk to me... heh.

I also speak french. Hon hon.

And rest assured, I'll post some more updates when the time comes, or I forget something. Either way, ask me anything, and I'll either send you to hell, or answer it. We'll all meet there anyways, first round of scotch will be on me, eh?
Peterson logistics - We think, you pay, it's that simple.

ImageImage
My WoT profile.

Noah_Lukas

20 Apr 2017 21:59

Interesting you own a shitty dog, a exgf and you just are able to hon hon ... YOU ARE MY BUDDY next round will be on me xD
Developer for Germany and France
Regional Coordinator for the Central Region

Return to “Introductions”

• Information