Ello from Ohio

New users are welcome to post a short introduction here
Ribs

06 Jul 2017 01:18

Hi. I'll just ask this here until I get used to the forums.

So I just bought ETS2 on the summer sale and have been playing several days. I thought everything was looking great, but there seemed to be a problem with the road signs. One time I'd see a sign with one arrow pointing forward and a second arrow pointing forward and splitting off to the right. Then the two lanes would go straight and the right would split off into an exit. I assume this is correct. But then I'd see the exact same sign, and this time only one lane would go straight and the other would turn off. I assume this is an error. And there were many similar problems. I'm either going to have an accident or get lost, because I don't want to just hang out in the fast lane.

I just downloaded promods and it looked like the problem was corrected, but then I started seeing the same problems again. Is this a common problem that others have noticed? Am I only seeing the problems on the original ETS2 sections of roadway? Anyway, trying to report all these "problems" would be a full time job, so I suppose I just need to live with it and develop quicker reactions. :roll:

Anyway, promods is a huge improvment that seems to have tripled the map area that will keep me busy for months or years.

-Cheers

Return to “Introductions”

• Information