FoxOnTheBox Says Hi!

New users are welcome to post a short introduction here
FoxOnTheBox

19 Aug 2017 09:46

Hey guys! I thought it was finally time for me to come on the forums and introduce myself.

So my real name is Christopher, I'm 24 years old and living in Nottingham (United Kingdom)

It's only recently that i've gotten in Euro Truck Simulator and other Simulation games such as Assetto Corsa and other racers, i've always been a hardcore shooter and MMORPG person. But i've never had so much fun, I find this game so relaxing yet so enjoyable without any stress of having to constantly play so i dont lose my skill. :D

I enjoy the game so much that i started a Youtube Channel about 2 month ago pretty much dedicated to Euro Truck Simulator 2, and i've recently been uploading my Promods journeys or road trips as i like to call them on there. Feel free to check it out - https://www.youtube.com/FoxOnTheBox

Thank you so much for all the hard work put into Promods, it makes the game so much better and i'm really looking forward to more updates.

Kind Regards,

Chris.

jspence73

19 Aug 2017 11:16

Hello there Looking forward to some content from you :D Glad you'd join along with us :D
When map mods come into mind ProMods is always the Number 1 map mod of Ets2 :)

Been enjoying promods since 1.95 :)

Just became a Beta Tester for the C2C Map since v2.2 on ATS

Return to “Introductions”

• Information