...here we go ;)

New users are welcome to post a short introduction here
Van Matthew
Donation rank:

09 Aug 2013 00:31

Well, I've been caught by this kind of game a long time ago...today is something like 5 or 6 years :) I used to play every kind of simulators starting with the great Euro Truck Simulator and then passin' through GTS with Austria expansion, UKTS, all the 18 WOS series and finally the (in my modest opinion) masterpiece Euro Truck Simulator 2. I bought it the second day it came out here in Italy and I started playin' it immediatly even if I had a lot of homework to do :P I tried to create my own mods based pricipally on more powerful engines and gearboxes, and economy (all located in the def folder) to make this game a little bit harder...anyway I'm glad to share this passion with other great people and I'm surprised that this forums reached more than 2000 users in a week...In the end, one day I was chattin' on fb and I noticed the ETS 2 Scandinavia Mod page and I decided to follow it...and now TAA-DAA!!! What a splendid map you created guys!
Just thank you a lot for your hard work!!! And good luck for your next project(s)

RoadRageDude
Donation rank:

12 Dec 2013 21:42

hmm i played GTS, UKTS, and I think 90% of the 18 WOS series. But there all fantastic games except Convoy which for me was a disappointment.

Return to “Introductions”

• Information