Hi/newbie

New users are welcome to post a short introduction here
di9girl

29 Sep 2018 16:52

Hello everyone, been playing ATS/ETS2 a couple months now but very much a newbie to the world of "mods". I'm excited for the upcoming Oregon and Baltic releases.

My trucks in both games (just 1 per game right now) have the skins from in-game, a wolf in ETS2 and just colours in ATS. So I'm on the hunt for something new :) Haven't downloaded the ProMods thing yet, so I'm sure I'll be searching the forums once I do for help if I need it.

I love my truck in ETS2 (the Volvo) because of the sat nav placement, all the other trucks have the sat nav hidden behind the main map so you can't see them. That's my issue in ATS, all the trucks have their sat navs behind the main map screen and it's a pain.

Ok, off to download!

EdgeGladiator

29 Sep 2018 17:47

Welcome to the forum di9girl ! :D
Senior Beta-Tester since 2.30
Translator for French and Spanish languages
Developper of Mediterranean Map, Maghreb Map and Real European Gas Stations Reloaded.

Davyddin
Donation rank:

29 Sep 2018 18:16

Hi and welcome to the community and forum, di9girl! Hope you'll like ETS2 even more with ProMods. If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask. Happy trucking!
ProMods moderator, translator, and tester. ATS and ETS2 player and modder. Author e.g. of the Profile Jumpstart mods. Fennoswede from the Finnish archipelago.

scan720
Developer
Donation rank:

29 Sep 2018 18:34

Hi! :) Welcome to Promods!
Happy Trucking!
Developer since July 2020
Working in Poland

Return to “Introductions”

• Information