Hello from England

New users are welcome to post a short introduction here
NitroUK
Donation rank:

10 Aug 2013 00:12

Hi Everyone,

My names Glenn and I'm disabled (rare bleeding condition which gives spontaneous internal bleeds causing severe spinal damage in my lower back and chronic nerve damage ) im 42 from Dorset, England. I've only recently started getting heavily into ETS2 in the last few months and am just learning to skin trucks and trailers. I can only play when I don't have a bleed in my back so my play time can be sporadic.

My new pc arrived the other day so my current equipment is :

i5 quad core 3660
8 gig DDR
Nvidia GeForce GT620
And a nice LG ips LED 22" monitor.

I drive using a Logitech Driving Force Gran Turismo wheel and pedals and later in the year I'm looking to add a seperate USB H-gate shifter from ACT Labs.

I mostly drive on the continent as for some strange reason it messes my head up if I drive RHD.. I struggle to drive having to pay 100% attention else I crash or bounce of the barriers :). so always drive LHD. I mostly drive either Vlasta's Scania T620 (patched for 1.4.8) or Nikola's FH16 Volvo 2013. I love the older type Scania's (T143, T500, T620, Torpedo etc) but unfortunately only Vlasta's works at the moment.

I also build / paint 1/24th scale model trucks (mostly made by Italeri) and currently have 3 to do a Peterbilt 349 Conventional, a Scania T143 M500 Streamline and another 1 I forgot (morphine does that too you :)

Thanks for reading..

Glenn - England

NitroUK
Donation rank:

10 Aug 2013 00:18

Oops forgot to say a massive Thank you to all the team for building the Best Map for ETS2 (and I've played a few (TSM, Ronania, Rebuilding Europe, Brazil etc).

So where on the map are you planning to mod for next ? New Zealand ? Australia ? Tasmania? :) only kidding

Glenn - England

Return to “Introductions”

• Information