Hi, Promods Community!

New users are welcome to post a short introduction here
TheNuvolari

24 Nov 2018 16:18

After 27 posts, 4 topics and more than 1 year of being a member here, I think it's time to introduce myself! :lol:

I am TheNuvolari, from Hungary. My name came from one of my favorite cars, the Audi Nuvolari Quattro, and favorite racing driver, Tazio Nuvolari! :D
I think I can say that I'm quite big fan of driving simulators, especially racing ones, played rFactor, Live For Speed, Project CARS, Race 07, GT Legends, DiRT Rally, Assetto Corsa, but my all-time favorite is by far Gran Turismo! :P

My first truck simulator was 18 Wheel of Steel: American Long Haul, it still has the best art style of any SCS game (aside ETS2), all those huge cities, trucks, and endless amount of roads made me play it all the time. Also played Across America and I still have a physical copy of Extreme Trucker 2! :D
As for ETS2, I first played it back in 2014, I drove in it like a madman! The game barely ran with 20FPS, later it killed the Video Card of my Laptop! :lol: Then, after a long hiatus I came back to it in late 2016. I made a swear that I won't ever use any mods. :lol: But I realized that there is a mod that adds a lot of traffic cars (that would be the Jazzycat AI traffic pack), and I picked it up without hesitation, also downloaded some totally unrealistic mods, because then I didn't have a brain to realize that ETS2 is not about 100000HP engines, BBS wheels for trucks, and stunts. At that time I wasn't that big fan of trucks than I am now! :mrgreen:
Later, I read about a mod called Promods, all I knew about it that it adds new places, so I made an account here, downloaded 2.15, took a small look at Spain and I decided to make a new profile with this map & Scania RJL. The game was getting more and more deeper, the mod folder was getting bigger. I broke my swear, and downloaded an insane amount of mods.

Now, here I am, with tons of the most realistic mods, Promods, truck mods, every form of graphics mods, Reshade, Jazzycat packs, Trailer mods and immersive symbols, and ETS2 is officially the most realistic simulator what I have ever played. I can't play this game without mods anymore.

After 1 year of silence, I decided to finally use the forum more than just gaining acces to Promods. And how did I start? With a boring, useless topic. :roll:

As you may know, I made a topic for my drawings, so you can guess what my most interesting hobby is. :P Sadly, nowadays, I'm way too busy with school, so I can't update the topic very often. :oops:

I'll try to do my best to be a useful member of this forum!

Thank you so much for reading this and keep truckin',
TheNuvolari

Davyddin
Donation rank:

24 Nov 2018 21:51

Hello TheNuvolari and welcome to the community!
ProMods moderator, translator, and tester. ATS and ETS2 player and modder. Author e.g. of the Profile Jumpstart mods. Fennoswede from the Finnish archipelago.

scan720
Developer
Donation rank:

25 Nov 2018 06:55

Hello TheNuvolari and welcome to Promods!
Developer since July 2020
Working in Poland

TheNuvolari

25 Nov 2018 10:41

Hi Davyddin and scan720! :D

EdgeGladiator

25 Nov 2018 12:34

Hi TheNuvolari and welcome!
Senior Beta-Tester since 2.30
Translator for French and Spanish languages
Developper of Mediterranean Map, Maghreb Map and Real European Gas Stations Reloaded.

TheNuvolari

25 Nov 2018 16:30

Hi there EdgeGladiator! :D

Return to “Introductions”

• Information