Hello from England! :)

New users are welcome to post a short introduction here
di9girl

17 Oct 2019 15:51

Realised I'd posted elsehwere in the forum but hadn't done an Introduction message!

Been playing ATS and ETS2 just over a year now, discovered mulitplayer earlier this year but only discovered the 'mod' side of things a few months ago. I'm not clever enough to design anything, so do very much appreciate and salute those of you that create these mods, they're awesome :)

Got a little tired of multiplayer with all the idiots who wreck for no reason so have gone back to single player but always felt a little bored with it until I discovered the mods. Didn't actually properly investigate ProMods and what it was until a couple days ago, I was registered but didn't really know what it was before then. Got things installed yesterday with ETS2 so enjoying that so far, and today downloaded a bunch of stuff for ATS but have yet to get the order of the mods correct, the game crashes once I try to load my profile. (Have created a separate post for this under the ATS forum).

Aside from truck sims I'm a huge NASCAR fan (#di9 #teamAG) and run a Twitter fan account for my favourite team, along with a FB group. Also into ham radio (M3ENF) and can be found on phone and FT8 on the HF bands. Reading, country music, photography, blogging.

Recently diagnosed with anxiety, finding ATS/ETS2 and the ham radio to be helping :)

Thanks!

CptCaribbean

17 Oct 2019 16:45

Welcome to ProMods di9girl!
Junior Beta-Tester since 2.26

Translator of Spanish, Catalan, Euskera and Galician.

EdgeGladiator

17 Oct 2019 17:43

Hi di9girl and welcome ! :)
Senior Beta-Tester since 2.30
Translator for French and Spanish languages
Developper of Mediterranean Map, Maghreb Map and Real European Gas Stations Reloaded.

scan720
Developer
Donation rank:

17 Oct 2019 19:02

Hi di9girl :)
Welcome to ProMods!
Developer since July 2020
Working in Poland

Plum™
Developer

19 Oct 2019 21:45

Welcome di9girl!