Greetings from Arizona, USA

New users are welcome to post a short introduction here
Kawil
Donation rank:

20 Aug 2013 20:27

First off, I'd like to say that this map is pretty great. I'm really loving the different terrains and environments. This community seems to be very helpful and that's always a plus. Secondly, I'd like to apologize for not posting here first as I posted a video already in the Share the Love section. It was an oversight of mine and one I normally do not make. I'm getting older now (as you get to know me, you'll see it's a running joke) and my mind simply cannot comprehend all the variables that come with normal day to day living. Especially the easy ones...like posting a "Hello" first thing on a new message board.

Anyway, long story short, I'm a family man with a wife and 2.4 kids (2 kids and 4 cats hence 2.4 :geek: ) who plays video games of all sorts: PC, console, MMO, FPS, Simulation, Strategy and the like. Been doing it since I was about 5 years old...so about 33 years worth (thank you Atari 2600!!!). In the last couple of years I've been recording some of the gaming I do and posting it on YouTube. You can check out my channel here. I'm not looking for subscribers (although, I won't turn ya away :mrgreen: )...just feedback on what you all would like to see.

Would you like to know more? Ask a question here or on my channel and I'll do my best to satisfy your curiosity. Thanks all and see ya on the road.

RoadRageDude
Donation rank:

14 Dec 2013 01:50

hi Kawil and welcome to the forums :)

Return to “Introductions”

• Information