Hello from the USA

New users are welcome to post a short introduction here
Rally82

29 Aug 2013 23:05

I always find it difficult to make that first post in a new site. :lol:

Anyways, I'm Rickey and I'm 31 years old. Most of my gaming experience had been brought upon racing/driving games on consoles. I haven't really thought about playing games on PC until I came across ETS2 a while back. After watching someone else play it and I was very intrigued about it and downloaded the demo. While my computer isn't the best for gaming, I managed to play it at a setting where it ran smoothly; ie. low settings. x3 After playing it for a while, I became hooked and ended up buying it. It has been my go to game ever since.

But now I am seeking to expand my horizons and try to travel to other countries and from what I have heard and seen, this place was the place to go to for maps. So I plan on downloading a few maps among other things and make my ETS2 experience better. :)

ScuL
Founder

31 Aug 2013 11:02

Hi Rickey welcome to the site, I do believe the ETS2 (certainly with our mod) gives a good idea of what the countries look like in real life so it's a nice and interesting way to explore Europe remotely :)
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Return to “Introductions”

• Information