Greetings from Singapore

New users are welcome to post a short introduction here
weirdtrucker

31 Aug 2013 02:22

Hello ~

Tbh i'm not really new to the community, i've been here since the ETS days (but I know, there are some here who've been around much longer too), but I took a hiatus in 2011 so I could focus on my studies.

I don't know if y'all remember ETS.org and crocketts, but those were the two forums i frequented back then, and i was a modder/moderator at the latter.

But now 2013, both of them been shut down, along with all the forums that i also sometimes visited, my mod links all gone, ETS has become obsolete ... Found this map on 3dartpol, so decided to come here to visit.

Anyway for the benefit for those who don't know me : I'm Evan, 13 when I was at ETS.org, but 15 now. I do skins and small mods, and was learning mapping (Don't know if I'll still take up modding now though because my time is severely limited and I'm really lazy to learn how to mod ETS2, which, I have heard, and experienced (was trying to remove the 90kph limiter! @#$%) is very different from the original ETS. I believe I'm one of the few people from asia here, but i do love europe a lot, having numerous friends there too.

IRL I enjoy cycling and multimedia (I'm in my school's media club), I'm actually a very quiet and shy person actually, I don't know why I am much more outspoken online.

I believe thats about it, I'll find my way around here myself, hopefully I will get some time to contribute to the community.

Evan

ScuL
Founder

31 Aug 2013 11:01

Hi Evan welcome to the site and glad to see you enjoy the mod :)
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Return to “Introductions”

• Information