Zagreb is here ...

New users are welcome to post a short introduction here
snovakor

03 Sep 2013 08:20

...hello guys and Nico !

My name is Alex (Ales) and I'm from Zagreb...one of the solo moderators in ETS2. Nico is my old friend and I must say my big Mentor. And he is "guilty" :mrgreen: :mrgreen: that I know a lot of moderating stuff about ETS2. And, Thank you for that, Nico.

These days I don't have a lot of time for work on map...so, my work is on stand by...unfortunately. But I hope, I'll be back.. :geek: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Until then, I'll drive sometimes your excelent map,with a lot of good roads in there and solutions. I must say better solutions from other teams. :P

I saw some small "aesthetic" bugs in map (van in the air) and so one...but next time I'll shoot picture and give you report in Bug errors.

I hope that you'll work further on the map. Good luck with it ! Thanks for sharing it with us !! :D

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

03 Sep 2013 10:09

Thanks for the kind words, mate! Glad to see you over here :D
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

snovakor

04 Sep 2013 07:38

That is more than words, you know it ! ... Anyway, when I find some time, I'm on your map (and normally guys which work on it). I found some small mistakes, but I'll contact you and send you all my pictures of mistakes...then you'll see if you're see it or not.

I hope you'll work furter on map. It is really something special and really realistic !

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

04 Sep 2013 08:09

Of course we will continue the project ;)

Here are some pics :D http://www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=491
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

Return to “Introductions”

• Information