Hello from Singapore!

New users are welcome to post a short introduction here
nfshp253
Donation rank:

03 Aug 2013 16:48

Hello from Singapore. I think I might be the only Asian on this forum as of now. :lol: You guys might remember me for releasing the first Realistic Physics Mod (now at v1.8 and over 175,000 unique downloads) for ETS 2. It's been a pleasure but I think there isn't much else I can tweak to continue with any meaningful releases. Furthermore, there are numerous very similar mods out there so the response for my newer releases aren't what they used to be.

Anyway, I must say how impressed I am with this forum and of course kudos to those working so hard on the Scandinavia mod. It looks way way better and well thought out and executed than any other map mods I've seen out there which seems very hastily put together and concentrates more on expanding the territory to a ridiculous size (I think you guys know which map mod I'm talking about) rather than the quality of the map. This is the only map mod that I will be willing to pay actual cash for and I'm looking forward to be able to beta-test this map ASAP!

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

03 Aug 2013 17:11

Hey Welcome and thanks for the kind works.

We are not going to do a public beta. We are testing the map atm for bugs and are busy getting the last things in order. After that we got the release. I think within a week you can find the mod for download :mrgreen:
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

nfshp253
Donation rank:

03 Aug 2013 17:19

I've been invited for the closed beta. Just waiting for ScuL to see my PM over on SCS' forum.

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

03 Aug 2013 17:27

Aah sorry didn't know that ;) Scul is off line atm but he will make you tester soon if he promised you that :mrgreen:

Anyways Welcome again and welcome in the beta group. I advice to read all the topics in the beta section carefully before starting to drive ;)
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

orestescm76
Donation rank:

03 Aug 2013 17:50

We are far away
Your mod is very good
:D

ScuL
Founder

03 Aug 2013 22:55

Hi,

Sorry I was slow, I was away all day today.
I actually spotted another dude from Thailand in the member list but he didn't post anything yet!

It would be good if you could certify your mod to work with our map pack as well :)

Thanks for the kind words and I'm hoping you like the map and provide some useful feedback!
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Return to “Introductions”

• Information