[REL] Southern Region Map 10.9 [1.43]

You can share and discuss other ETS2 map mods here
Blue Lark
Donation rank:

22 Apr 2018 15:39

I'm out (since Mid of July 2021)
Scheduled to come back ETS2 and ATS someday...
ProMods User Since 1.97

Fr8i

22 Apr 2018 16:01

Okay...let´s be honest...I.m.o. your gamelog is a mess and I don´t know where to begin. At first start a new profile only with your working (!) map combination and take a look if the trains are still gone. Also map mods should be at the very first in your load order, no other mods. Mods altering traffic density could cause issues like that, but this is a wild guess for my part. You have to investigate as I told, figure it out mod by mod, till you find the faulty one. There´re some other mods might cause some issues with Promods 2.26 like Real "European Gas Stations Reloaded". AFAIK it´s not fully compatible, or at least entering ai might disappear since the prefabs and the regarding traffic lane is not connected properly.

Also important: keep your mods up to date, some are outdated.

Best regards
[email protected], 16GB RAM @2400MHz, MSI GTX 1070_8GB@1963MHz GPU Clock, Win 8 Prof x64
Profile:ETS2 1.35.1.13@x64(DX11)+Promods 2.41+RusMap 1.8.1.2+Paris Rebuild 2.4

No support via PM!

gstaraz

23 Apr 2018 19:40

Thanks for the update; the map looks great!!!

Yesterday night I tried it and everything seems to work fine... a huge improvement over the last version.
I am stunned by the amount of details in the new release.
Bravo to SimKA and all involved!

There is just a small bug that I have to double check and try to replicate:
Travelling with the ferry from Messina to SR, without a semitrailer; at the arrival at the Russian port, I found my truck half buried in the metal of the ship with the damage level rising and the camera upsidedown. I had to teleport out of the ship to the port.
It was my first try of the new map, so, I have to check that the ferry connection addon is in the right place in the mod manager (i am looking for informations about that right now)
-gamelog is clean with no errors + I was using the map with Project Balkans, that I think, is not in the list of compatible maps.

Great work! Compliments.

gustavcerqueira
Donation rank:

23 Apr 2018 20:15

Hello ye'all!

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong (if I am, sorry for posting) but It seems that the download file 1 is corrupted:
srmapd1.jpg
srmapd1.jpg (174.9 KiB) Viewed 1784 times
Tried a couple of times but still ain't able to extract that file.

I could manage to extract all the other ones tho.

Is there any other place where I can look for it?

Thanks in advance!
Burning Logistics

gstaraz

23 Apr 2018 20:38

try to use 7Zip instead of winrar, and extract just the first file; the other files will be extracted automatically

Link to 7Zip: https://www.7-zip.org/download.html

Good Luck!

Vøytek
Developer

23 Apr 2018 20:49

I did it today with WinRAR and it was fine, so both unpacking software should work.
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

gstaraz

23 Apr 2018 21:01

well, than the only other option remaining is to try to download again the files.
(maybe he is using an outdated version of winrar ?!? ... I have no other ideas about the issue)

@gustavcerqueira: just don`t give up, it is worth a hassle !

if after few tries You sill have the problem, I can post a checksum of the files, so YOu can see if one of the files is corrupt... let us know how it goes.

cheers!

gstaraz

24 Apr 2018 02:59

gstaraz wrote:
23 Apr 2018 19:40
Travelling with the ferry from Messina to SR, without a semitrailer; at the arrival at the Russian port, I found my truck half buried in the metal of the ship with the damage level rising
I have tried a few different suggested load orders for the ferry connections, but the problem persists... anyone else experiencing the same ?

Game log clean with no errors, no errors in the console, no crashes, and everything else works flawlessly in the few hundred Km I drove on this map

Here a few screens of the issue:

Image Image Image

(ps. the issue is isolated just to this Port in SR7)

gustavcerqueira
Donation rank:

24 Apr 2018 03:14

gstaraz wrote:
23 Apr 2018 21:01
well, than the only other option remaining is to try to download again the files.
(maybe he is using an outdated version of winrar ?!? ... I have no other ideas about the issue)

@gustavcerqueira: just don`t give up, it is worth a hassle !

if after few tries You sill have the problem, I can post a checksum of the files, so YOu can see if one of the files is corrupt... let us know how it goes.

cheers!
Tried with winrar more than 10x. Same issue. Then I downloaded 7zip and tried to extract but still same issue. What is interesting is that I could extract all the other parts as well as some add ons listed except for the SRmap_7.0_part1.

Well, I'm gonna try again later tho. I won't give up. :D

@gstaraz thanks ;)
Burning Logistics

dkokales
Donation rank:

24 Apr 2018 03:45

What is interesting is that I could extract all the other parts
Based on you saying this, do you realize it is a multipart linked archive? You need to have all the parts in the same folder, and then only unpack the first one. They are linked together.

Return to “ETS2 Map mods”

• Information