[REL] RusMap 2.45 [1.45.x]

You can share and discuss other ETS2 map mods here
cam7912
Donation rank:

09 Aug 2016 19:07

Mine didn't work, but I got it to work by increasing the priority of the Connection file to the top, then the Rusmap Map file second to that.

Gylfi Sigurðsson
Donation rank:

09 Aug 2016 20:54

Lugge-Trucker wrote:When using the connection file with PM 2.1, it's only missing one small road north-east of Gulbene. So, it seems to work almost perfect also without changing anything in the file.
Same, mine is running quite nicely. Although I haven't seen the issue you mention, but I'm not overly bothered about 1 small road. But I will check it out as and when I'm in the area.
That's the road to happiness and personal satisfaction, That's why they don't want you to take it.

Shiva

10 Aug 2016 01:44

Devilagent wrote:
I removed the sectors belonging to Narva and E95 from the file.
Wich sectors are that? So I can remove them myself as well
sec+0013-0014 Narva E20
sec+0013-0011 E77
sec+0014-0014 Narva E20
sec+0014-0011 E77

With these removed, from the Connection file:
E20 is a few meters or less from being drivable "small gap", when checking with the developer console view and a short stretch of road will need width adjustment. But, the rebuilt Narva is not overwritten, when sectors removed.
E77, I don't see anything missing, except for a no drive barrier just east of the intersection with E263 "Road 2"
I'll take a test drive on it.
/Edit:
After taken a testdrive. E77, it would work, except for the don't drive, barrier.

"Biggest" problem I see, is still only:
Shiva wrote: RusMap's E95 northwest of Nevel overlaps east parts of Rēzekne's roads a little bit.
My guess would be that this will take the longest time to fix?
Atleast if RusMaps and ProMods roads are in the same map sector.
Nothing gamebreaking missing from those overlapped roads, what I can see.
Someday soonish we will have a reworked connection file :)

/Another Edit:
Whops, E20 gap, there is a height difference too.
My Scania's Sun Visor hits the pacement of RusMap.
Youtube video of a Semi Truck in Monaco 2011. Route driven. Possible modern ETS2 routes 1 and 2 and their combinations.
ProMods v2.33 and RusMap v1.8.1 load order for ETS2 1.34

tonyk

10 Aug 2016 23:51

I think i found another one. I was doing a job to the new Curonian Spit island south of Klapeida.The short ferry crossing was fine but then it CTD before the border crossing into the Russian zone. After that i took out RusMap and tried a quick job to drive a truck the same way and had no problems, going straight through to the end of the island.

So i will wait for a fix or update.

Cheers!

Starkovs
Donation rank:

11 Aug 2016 01:14

tonyk wrote:I think i found another one. I was doing a job to the new Curonian Spit island south of Klapeida.The short ferry crossing was fine but then it CTD before the border crossing into the Russian zone. After that i took out RusMap and tried a quick job to drive a truck the same way and had no problems, going straight through to the end of the island.

Cheers!
I had the same problem, saw your post and did the same thing and it worked like a charm. Looks like I will be doing the same thing, unfortunately leaving off RusMap until it gets an update.

artartis

11 Aug 2016 18:34

Image Guys the same for me! Waiting
Last edited by MandelSoft on 11 Aug 2016 21:28, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Replaced quote to reference to the post above

Vladzz-G
Developer

11 Aug 2016 20:00

@artartis, please, do not copy-paste previous posts. Instead, use button "quote", but only not recomended to quote the whole post.
ETS2 HQ: Balvi (LV)
ETS2 truck license plate: NI-7211
ATS HQ: San Francisko (California)
ATS truck license plate: VP96851

Main developer of Baltic merge project
Main developer of Finland project

Lionfish
Donation rank:

13 Aug 2016 02:04

Starkovs wrote:
tonyk wrote:I think i found another one. I was doing a job to the new Curonian Spit island south of Klapeida.The short ferry crossing was fine but then it CTD before the border crossing into the Russian zone. After that i took out RusMap and tried a quick job to drive a truck the same way and had no problems, going straight through to the end of the island.

Cheers!
I had the same problem, saw your post and did the same thing and it worked like a charm. Looks like I will be doing the same thing, unfortunately leaving off RusMap until it gets an update.
I'm just going to wait for the upcoming RusMap update. I can't wait until it comes out though.

Lionfish
Donation rank:

14 Aug 2016 17:43

Cheers!
Me too, I shall wait for the upcoming update as well. I keep waiting & waiting & it won't come out. Looks like they're still working on the map.

Pfc. Leyden
Donation rank:

15 Aug 2016 16:05

I haven't had problems with the RusMap yet, but I'll make sure to sufficiently save ;)

Does anyone know btw what's planned for the RusMap in terms of map expansion (north, east?) besides of fixing road connections?
I speak 🇩🇪 🇬🇧 🇫🇷 🇪🇸 🇷🇺

Return to “ETS2 Map mods”

• Information