[REL] RusMap 2.45 [1.45.x]

You can share and discuss other ETS2 map mods here
MOOSE 6733
Donation rank:

28 Nov 2016 16:13

Many thanks indeed for the advice guys! :)

Hi kamikazee54, I have downloaded the JDownloader2!
What a fantastic tool, and as you say, it eliminates the need to fight off all those irritating adfly adverts that continually bombard you when trying to download an update or something!
I'm surprised that this tool hasn't been mentioned before, it's really useful! :o

All the best,
MOOSE 6733 :D
If It Isn't Broken, Don't Try To Fix It! :D

Vøytek
Developer

28 Nov 2016 16:49

Well... If you use some app to skip adfly advertisements, then developer gets less money (it's really not much anyway) and you can guess that won't make him happy.
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

MOOSE 6733
Donation rank:

28 Nov 2016 20:56

I see your point Zniwek; however, some of these links contain 'frightware' or unwanted subject matter; so, from my viewpoint it's a good idea, and more importantly makes downloading multiple files a whole lot easier, (for me at least)!
MOOSE 6733
If It Isn't Broken, Don't Try To Fix It! :D

brainiac
Donation rank:

28 Nov 2016 23:01

Aldimator, when you will reubuild standard interchagnes, especially Moscow ring road? It has 4 lanes or more.

Why is angle between road Moscow - Volgograd and any parralel 45 degrees? In real, it is less than 30. It doesn't annoy me, but what will be further east roads? Where will be northern (and eastern) cities in regard to direct southern cities?
Working on San Diego map, 2:5 scale: www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=25293
I NEED HELP for:
- landscape
- details
- signage and
- company advisors (which companies to put where)

Vladzz-G
Developer

28 Nov 2016 23:23

brainiac wrote: Why is angle between road Moscow - Volgograd and any parralel 45 degrees? In real, it is less than 30.
Because of background map projection.
ETS2 HQ: Balvi (LV)
ETS2 truck license plate: NI-7211
ATS HQ: San Francisko (California)
ATS truck license plate: VP96851

Main developer of Baltic merge project
Main developer of Finland project

brainiac
Donation rank:

28 Nov 2016 23:36

Is that mean that parallels aren't straight? And far eastern and far wester roads (oops, they don't exist) will be longer then in Europe?
Working on San Diego map, 2:5 scale: www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=25293
I NEED HELP for:
- landscape
- details
- signage and
- company advisors (which companies to put where)

Vøytek
Developer

28 Nov 2016 23:38

I think you should read about different map projections (there are many of them) and you'll understand. It's really big thing and it can't be just explained in few sentences.
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

robpowell89

30 Nov 2016 23:49

just want to stop by a give some huge praise to aldimator for the beautiful and fantastic route from volograd to moscow very nice road and i enjoyed the drastic change in scenery. Also i think volograd is very well done and very huge, well worth the wait and good luck and cant wait for future updates but it is ready when its reay

thatcertainguy

01 Dec 2016 14:19

Haven't checked the forum for quite a while and an update. Wow.
I also haven't updated the map (still on 1.6.3) so this bug may be fixed, but I'll still ask.

2 railroads crossings just north of V. Luki is somehow impossible to pass. The trains there pass the crossing, stop just right after (there's something like a station between the two), and respawn from their respective respawn points (which I assume are not far from the said crossing) which is done in less than 1 minute, not giving a chance for the crossing to open. Can somebody confirm this or is it just me?

cv5172

03 Dec 2016 12:09

thatcertainguy wrote:Haven't checked the forum for quite a while and an update. Wow.
I also haven't updated the map (still on 1.6.3) so this bug may be fixed, but I'll still ask.

2 railroads crossings just north of V. Luki is somehow impossible to pass. The trains there pass the crossing, stop just right after (there's something like a station between the two), and respawn from their respective respawn points (which I assume are not far from the said crossing) which is done in less than 1 minute, not giving a chance for the crossing to open. Can somebody confirm this or is it just me?
I think I noticed this too, but thought it was something random at that time. Might be consitent then.

Want to take the opportunity to thank Aldim@tor for this very nice and atmospheric map.

Return to “ETS2 Map mods”

• Information