[REL] RusMap 2.45 [1.45.x]

You can share and discuss other ETS2 map mods here
Mike7O

21 Feb 2018 16:23

gamelog doesn't look ok to me... guessing you want some help :?:

OpenGL :?: The last lines in your post could/is related to that ..tried directX :?:

22 sec missing@start ... in gamelog ... however ... others errors visible ..

the obvious things ... your cargo-files with "missing magic mark" - those will give you a CTD when getting close to any of those trailers carrying it...
search your mods for those cargoes and remove that mod(s) /check for updated versions or edit the cargofiles ...
• If you think I know something - then think again •
no support via PM .... :shock: how rude :!: :?: :ugeek:

dkokales
Donation rank:

21 Feb 2018 18:59

Yes, RusMap 1.8 works with ProMods 2.26. If you had taken a minute to read a few posts, you would have answered your own question. ;)

LuisP8

21 Feb 2018 19:11

I'm having this issue.. got a crash just after dropping a cargo on metz france.. the whole trip went ok but after the finished mission load screen got a crash and I figured this error could be it..

Code: Select all

<ERROR> [Trajectory items] No priority set for intersection. uid: 0x23924E1855800000
<ERROR> [traffic] Unable to determine road lane -1 for road item (0x8DA3B71701D0266). Please check prefab<->road connection!
have been using promods-rusmap a while ago with paris rebuild and scandinavia, and currently have them all updated and in the correct load order as recommended by the load order post here.. any clues please? I dont have the full game log since I forgot to delete it..
Shiftin' gears all night long thru country roads, slick!
ETS2: ProMods 2.26 + RusMap 1.8 + Scandinavia Mod // EAA BUS MAP
ATS: C2C 2.4 + CanaDream 2.4 + VivaMex 2.4 + Mexico Extremo 1.9B + US Expansion 2.1

Noah_Lukas

21 Feb 2018 19:24

Well try it with Promods+Rusmap only first
If there is no crash then it was a mod conflict ;)
Developer for Germany and France
Regional Coordinator for the Central Region

Mike7O

21 Feb 2018 19:59

I have many maps , but not Paris Rebuild and drove around that area in Metz and didn't have any crash ... the error was in log just pointing that issue out

ElissaPollard

21 Feb 2018 20:31

Mike7O wrote:

OpenGL :?: The last lines in your post could/is related to that ..tried directX :?:

the obvious things ... your cargo-files with "missing magic mark" - those will give you a CTD when getting close to any of those trailers carrying it...
search your mods for those cargoes and remove that mod(s) /check for updated versions or edit the cargofiles ...
I don't have any cargo mods except Trailer & Company Pack from ProMods. It worked perfectly fine until i get to some city with strange name (about 100 km from Saint Petersburg). I cant recall a name of it. So it's crashing over an over again in the same place.

Here the map

Crossroad of Death ahead

racdavies
Donation rank:

21 Feb 2018 22:11

Is it available without rusmap.

Davyddin
Donation rank:

22 Feb 2018 09:41

Pardon? You're in the RusMap thread asking if 'it' is available without RusMap? What are you referring to?
ProMods moderator, translator, and tester. ATS and ETS2 player and modder. Author e.g. of the Profile Jumpstart mods. Fennoswede from the Finnish archipelago.

Vøytek
Developer

22 Feb 2018 13:15

He's not asking, he's stating it... I guess? A dot and a question mark make quite a difference @racdavies.
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

Mike7O

22 Feb 2018 16:27

ElissaPollard wrote:
21 Feb 2018 20:31
Mike7O wrote:

I don't have any cargo mods except Trailer & Company Pack from ProMods. It worked perfectly fine until i get to some city with strange name (about 100 km from Saint Petersburg). I cant recall a name of it. So it's crashing over an over again in the same place.

Crossroad of Death ahead
Upload an un-edited gamelog with all mods loading ... as you say you don't use any except ..... ;)
you have to have some mod as those cargofiles isn't present in PM packages.
/def/cargo/dryers/gooseneck.cargo40.sii no filepath like this found in ProMods trailerpackages....

To me it looks like you have FlemmingV's Tandemopack installed ... but files are corrupted - someone done some customediting :?: :!:

as I said those errors about missing markers are the only one that I see causes the crash ... // or the use of OpenGL as there are some texturerelated issues - pipeline
regarding two mat-files ... example bit_eda_nutr.mat

material : "eut2.dif.spec.mult.dif.spec.rfx" {
	texture[0] : "/model/russ_mods/new_magaz/produkti/bit_eda.tobj"
	texture_name[0] : "texture_base"
	texture[1] : "shadowmap.tobj"
	texture_name[1] : "texture_mult"
	diffuse : { 1 , 1 , 1 }
	specular : { 1 , 1 , 1 }
	shininess : 16
	add_ambient : 0

}
I have read something about this ...use of 2 textures and OpenGL ...could be wrong ...

at that crossroad from the direction you stand, there's a company to the left ...
if any of those cargoes/trailers are available there it will call for it in the game and that missing marker isn't replying so game crashes...

me driving there at the same spot your screens is showing getting this error

<WARNING> [resource_task] Default temporary buffer is insufficient while reading '/vehicle/trailer_eu/vak_v_slider/trailer_vak.pmg' with size 29229124
so the distance from that company is close enough to cause a crash if something is wrong with any trailer/cargomod.

So if you want this solved : Upload an un-edited gamelog with all mods loading :geek:

btw ... those ferryerrorlines is from Poland Rebuild .... 8-)

when at a location you see something wrong/buggy ..press F11
describe the issue and press enter...
then when U wish to report it...goto ETS2 install folder .... bugs.txt apart from that text you also get a screenshot located in the screenshot folder
attach those to your report - a lot easier to check out where it's exactly are ...

for example that location ...
screenshot: ( bug_20180222_164306_67466_54_-65303.png )

lines in bugs.txt:

intersection ;[22/02/2018 16:43] (sec+0016-0017);67466.5;53.8526;-65302.9;0.982968;-0.487715
last part is location which people can teleport to and check it out - 67466.5;53.8526;-65302.9;0.982968;-0.487715

Return to “ETS2 Map mods”

• Information