[REL] RusMap 2.45 [1.45.x]

You can share and discuss other ETS2 map mods here
bengt.jensie

27 Jan 2020 18:53

@yoshkarola123

You have just forgotten to activate RusMap-map_v2.0.scs! That's where the map sectors are located.

yoshkarola123
Donation rank:

27 Jan 2020 20:34

Damnit ! I knew it was my fault since the first time.
Thanks for your help a lot !

carpediemorfail
Donation rank:

28 Jan 2020 03:15

Crazy Troll wrote:
26 Jan 2020 04:21
This is the "piter for rusmap" :evil: , I tested by removing one map file after the other, because I had the same crash while approaching Velikiy Novgorod, and without the "piter" it would not crash more ;) . But I do not know why, see with the creator of the mod.

If someone can put the information, I don't know how to do it, thank you. Sorry for my english, i am french :roll: .
I don't know about the crash @Frozen1 is having, but I can confirm that this ERROR line from his game.log:

Code: Select all

<ERROR> Node 0x33BAAD2CF0C00000 is referencing item 0x3E66CCFEB700934 however that item is not referencing the node. Expect navigation issues.
goes away when you remove the St. Petersburg addon because I had the same message in mine. This is with RusMap Fix3. I don't know how to find out where that location is in game, but that might be the source of @Frozen1 's crash like Crazy says.

Frozen1

28 Jan 2020 20:32

Still didn't find a solution. Explored all of north Russia close to Vitebsk and a grey line of unexplored part annoys me. :D

Anyway I left the area to explore Germany again(haven't since 2016). I'd be happy if we find a solution for the crash. Didn't try without the Peter and Vyborg mod but I will.

Unfortunately I love it. Vyborg and St. Petersburg are maybe the best cities in RusMap currently.

edit

I am sorry for the double post, but this one is way different than the last one and I want to be read.

I love RusMap! I adore it since the begining. Combinig it with PM makes a perfect world. A different world. A world of European Union and outside of it. Not litterally, of coure. A world of "the West" and "the East".
But just like the history says The West overcames the East. The West evovle while the East stays the same. The West becomes bigger, powerful, it learns, it gets moderate. The East lies on it's history.

I love RusMap and I will love it to the end, because when I was born Bulgaria was the same. Same buildings, same traffic, same old romance. My country and Russia have always had that relationship of a separeted brothers. I can't say which one, PM or RM, is better. I love them both and I believe they need each other. But...
RusMap needs, it must evolve. It has very old parts. I saw the new cities close to Litva, Grodno, Belarus. Big city, well done. But the intersections around it, still using the highway exit where the most right lane becomes the exit. A technique SCS used at the begining. Years ago. RusMap definately need a rebuild.
I saw Vyborg and St. Petersburg - very well done, gorgeous, maybe some of the best cities in the map. Then you see Moscow - the largest city in Europe. The famous capital, the proud of all russians. And it looks like... a quite usual city.
I went to Minsk, the sister of Moscow and it looks like a usual big city.
They are both beautiful irl, both enormous, both powerful and large. They are unique, they are "outside" of Europe, they keep their old history and model, yet they still evolved. Just like RusMap must.
Long time ago we had the custom interchanges, the borders and so on. We use a toll prefab as a border checkpoint between Belarus and Russia? That's not quite right.
I know RusMap is not going to become bigger than this. We have the Southern Region and I doubt that RusMap will ever go east beyond Nizhny Novgorod or at most Kazan. I doubt they will ever do some work in Ukraine. So they are left with finishing Belarus and rebuild the map.
Custom interchanges, new city models, etc. It has to be unique. I love RusMap, it has a great potential. But it has to evolve in order to keep it's unique romantic and stay competetive. Just like a person has to.

Please, do not take this as a hate, it's more like a constructive criticism.

P.S.
The issue here is with Vitebsk.
A lot of tunnels have their ventilation on some kind of a levitaion. Flying nowhere.

I am not sure if this problem is with the map or Jazzycat traffic, but this Kamaz has a flickering license plate.
Last edited by Trucker2223 on 29 Jan 2020 12:33, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: merged doublepost, please use edit button instead of doubleposting.
ImageImage

HQ: Rousse (BG)
Truck: MAN TGX Euro 6 2013
ProMods since: August 2013 v1.0

wik412

31 Jan 2020 20:10

Sergey (Sergey061) has released a new version of St. Petersburg

https://promods.net/sm_forward.html?lnk=/91ymrvhey9sz/Pite ... 1.scs.html
Sorry for bad English
Просите, и дано будет вам; ищите, и найдете... (Ask and it shall be given you; seek and you will find...)

scatterbrainkid
Donation rank:

01 Feb 2020 09:42

do i need baltic sea dlc to use this?

Trucker2223
Donation rank:

01 Feb 2020 10:07

Yes, it's also written in the first post.
No. 4 forum spammer

No Support via PM!!

ProMods Senior Beta Tester since 2.30
ProMods Moderator since 1. January 2019

dkokales
Donation rank:

04 Feb 2020 18:59

Belarus is in the CEST time zone for me. Shouldn't it be MSK?

007mmmm

05 Feb 2020 11:17

When you go to Minsk from Vilnius, the game crashes when the remaining distance to Minsk is approximately 15-20 km.

bengt.jensie

05 Feb 2020 13:27

@007mmmm

You probably have wrong load order or wrong versions of the mods and you can't be
helped without you posting your FULL game log, after the crash, here for us to look at!

Return to “ETS2 Map mods”

• Information