[REL] RusMap 2.45 [1.45.x]

You can share and discuss other ETS2 map mods here
Peterson

01 Jan 2017 18:39

Yeah, Moscow is not Nice... or Berlin (too soon?).
Peterson logistics - We think, you pay, it's that simple.

ImageImage
My WoT profile.

ETS2-User
Developer

01 Jan 2017 18:42

It's not nice? So I know where not to go.

Sorry :mrgreen:
Developer for Austria and Svalbard
Creator of the Radiator Springs mod for ATS
Mods by ETS2-User: Facebook page

gmtavares

01 Jan 2017 21:40

The Kremlin is not there in the background? Sad... Wished you could see a bit of it!
But still, RusMap is a great map, guys.
I hope that one day, Aldimator commits to only working with ProMods, having his project turned into a Poland Rebuild of sorts, later to be integrated in a huge ProMods 4.0 on version 1.45 of ets2. :P
ProMods isn't a mod, it's a game.

Project Japan Admin
Mediterranean Map Admin
Lviv Oblast Expansion Developer
Carpathian ProMods Add-On Developer

ProMods junior beta tester from 2.17 to 2.43 :D
🇵🇹 living in 🇪🇪

Peterson

01 Jan 2017 22:32

Moscow is a huge city IRL, a huge metropolis. If we take an exemple from Paris, which is kind of tiny, you can't see the Eiffel antenna or Montmartre from the motorway, you have to be really close, and even as a pedestrian, those things disappear 2 streets further.

Personally, what I miss in Moscow (and Sankt-Peterburg) are those huge and wide streets with 5-6 lanes and huge roundabouts, tram tracks, etc. That is a sort of a trait, a sign that you're in a russian metropolis, that grandiosity that's so remarkable.

ImageImage
My WoT profile.

Fr8i

02 Jan 2017 00:20

gmtavares wrote:I hope that one day, Aldimator commits to only working with ProMods, having his project turned into a Poland Rebuild of sorts
Why ? I really hope not...it would exclude all players using Vanilla map, TSM or MHA pro. Ain´t no fair. Besides, all Promods fans already got this very nice road connection bonus feature.
gmtavares wrote:But still, RusMap is a great map, guys.
Yes, it´s really a great map. Volgograd is very nice with one of the first working tram line on a map mod with a Tatra T3 tram model including the original sound. Great stuff.
gmtavares wrote:The Kremlin is not there in the background? Sad... Wished you could see a bit of it!
I play RusMap some time now...time after time new great models have been added. Who knows what will be added in the future.

Best regards
[email protected], 16GB RAM @2400MHz, MSI GTX 1070_8GB@1963MHz GPU Clock, Win 8 Prof x64
Profile:ETS2 1.35.1.13@x64(DX11)+Promods 2.41+RusMap 1.8.1.2+Paris Rebuild 2.4

No support via PM!

gmtavares

02 Jan 2017 00:25

Frachti wrote:
gmtavares wrote:I hope that one day, Aldimator commits to only working with ProMods, having his project turned into a Poland Rebuild of sorts
Why ? I really hope not...it would exclude all players using Vanilla map, TSM or MHA pro. Ain´t no fair. Besides, all Promods fans already got this very nice road connection bonus feature.
Best regards
Well, for those other maps, there are also other Russian maps such as ProRus map and Mozorov Express. That being said it is a matter of increased cooperation that would land a union between the maps. When I had a TSM profile, I used ProRus map. They relate. :P
As you can see it would give an edge, but then it would be forgotten. If you had TSM you could not use Poland Rebuild... It is just as things are. :P

Project Japan Admin
Mediterranean Map Admin

🇵🇹 living in 🇪🇪

ShirBlackspots
Donation rank:

02 Jan 2017 04:09

Peterson wrote:Moscow is a huge city IRL, a huge metropolis. If we take an exemple from Paris, which is kind of tiny, you can't see the Eiffel antenna or Montmartre from the motorway, you have to be really close, and even as a pedestrian, those things disappear 2 streets further.

Personally, what I miss in Moscow (and Sankt-Peterburg) are those huge and wide streets with 5-6 lanes and huge roundabouts, tram tracks, etc. That is a sort of a trait, a sign that you're in a russian metropolis, that grandiosity that's so remarkable.
Those old really wide streets were built during the communist days so that the regime could show off its military might to the people (like what North Korea does these days)

Peterson

02 Jan 2017 09:05

Just to show off? Nah, that's too dumb, they were planning ahead, Moscow was supposed to be one of the biggest, if not the biggest city in the world, and you need wide streets to accomodate all the traffic that comes with it.

Plus, that big military parade is once in a year. And it's not like The States don't do them, and I bet that they do it more often. And in other countries. Uninvited.

ImageImage
My WoT profile.

gmtavares

02 Jan 2017 11:19

Peterson wrote:Just to show off? Nah, that's too dumb, they were planning ahead, Moscow was supposed to be one of the biggest, if not the biggest city in the world, and you need wide streets to accomodate all the traffic that comes with it.

Plus, that big military parade is once in a year. And it's not like The States don't do them, and I bet that they do it more often. And in other countries. Uninvited.
I agree. In Portugal, in the 1700's, after the Earthquake, the whole of Lisbon was rebuilt, with the new avenues with 3,4 and I believe even 5 lanes... All for the future. And as the years passed, huge highways were built in the 20th century with 4 and 5 lanes... Through the countryside.

In Russia, even though there was the thought of showing the might of their economy by building huge roads, it was planning for the future.

Project Japan Admin
Mediterranean Map Admin

🇵🇹 living in 🇪🇪

ShirBlackspots
Donation rank:

03 Jan 2017 04:32

We have air shows, but we've never had giant military parades in the US.

Only thing is about road building here in the US, we wait until its well past needed, and even then it doesn't alleviate the problem. Or, we wait until a disaster happens, such as a bridge falling down. Most people also don't like driving on toll roads, so those have less traffic on them.

Return to “ETS2 Map mods”

• Information