[REL] RusMap 2.45 [1.45.x]

You can share and discuss other ETS2 map mods here
aldimator
Third Party Developer
Donation rank:

19 Sep 2017 06:43

Have you got plans to do anything east of Ural mountains? (for e.g. Omsk, Irkutsk, Vladivostok)
I'd like that very much. But unfortunately, it is not technically possible to do. East +60 sector editor works very unstable.
Hello. Will you somehow rebuild Moscow? If yes in what version?
At the moment no such plans. It will take a very long time.
i have the problem above too...
ZPScissors, wiiboy222, Try to download the map again, maybe there were errors when downloading. Or update your program (winrar, 7zip) to the latest version.

metalsteig
Donation rank:

19 Sep 2017 09:18

i have the problem above too...
ZPScissors, wiiboy222, Try to download the map again, maybe there were errors when downloading. Or update your program (winrar, 7zip) to the latest version.
[/quote]

I have same problem and I tried download several times. I have also updated 7zip, but still same problem.
anyone have ideas what it can be?

Edit:
I get error telling me the files are corrupt (RusMap 1.7.4). I have tried downloading it several times and updated my 7zip but it still doesnt work :(
Any ideas what is wrong?
Last edited by Volleybal4life on 19 Sep 2017 09:32, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please use the edit button instead of double posting. https://promods.net/app.php/rules#rule-2c

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

19 Sep 2017 09:31

Did you try to download them using another browser?
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

Macola

19 Sep 2017 10:32

have a problem installing this plugin and doing the deal on what i was doing with the map when I turned on the map in the game it ruined my map on game when i press map
https://ibb.co/nAS14Q

Master_of_the_roads

19 Sep 2017 11:29

If the files are corrupt, re-downloading them, should in theory solve any issues. Files get messed up by the download source or even by Windows itself. In that case there's very little you can do about it. But don't worry, try a different browser, see what that does to solve the problem. Happy truckin'.

Edit : map issues are caused by conflicting map or traffic mods, disabling them first should get you correctly alligned with the SCS virtual world map and any cities on the map should now be correctly displayed again.

Promods isn't the culprit, that was double checked many times in a row, problems arrise elsewhere in the mods manager. Try using the official load order, revised for the 1.28 version of the game and PM 2.2 with addons, the 5th of September, if you have somehow missed it and try again, things should be better now.

ETS2-User
Developer

19 Sep 2017 12:12

aldimator wrote:
19 Sep 2017 06:43
I'd like that very much. But unfortunately, it is not technically possible to do. East +60 sector editor works very unstable.
I think that's a thing of the past. I've seen huge map combinations (with questionable legitimacy :roll: ) work fine with sectors far beyond 60. Or look at Goba's TruckersMap for instance. I think you should be fine expanding there.
Developer for Austria and Svalbard
Creator of the Radiator Springs mod for ATS
Mods by ETS2-User: Facebook page

poludei
Donation rank:

19 Sep 2017 12:28

But are there any plans to expand the map to cities like Nizhniy Novgorod, Izhevsk, Kirov, Perm, Kazan, Ufa, Samara, Yaroslavl, Vologda, Chelyabinsk? I know that this is a huge amount of cities, but I would just love to see Rusmap to expand that much. It's one of the best maps!
ETS2 User since: 2015
Speaking: ImageImageImage

CAPLV
Donation rank:

19 Sep 2017 14:04

you can go with your BS map further.. Crimea, Donetsk, Luhansk are Ukraine, not Russia or "people republics"
// ETS2 v.1.36+Promods 2.43+Roextended 2.4(P)+RSK Turkey 1.9.5+RusMap 2.0+Southern Region 7.9+TGS 1.36 //

ZPScissors
Donation rank:

19 Sep 2017 23:26

I've redownloaded the map 3 times and still have that error, and I'm running 7zip 16.04 64-bit.
ETS2 Truck: Scania R730
ETS2 Headquarters: Frankfurt am Main, Germany

ATS Truck: Peterbilt 389
ATS Headquarters: San Francisco, California

dkokales
Donation rank:

20 Sep 2017 04:50

I am already using RusMap, but decided to try downloading again to see if I could reproduce your issues. I could not. I was able to download it and extract the files without any issues, so it is definitely not a problem with the files. Here's how I do it, and some things to check:
I used Chrome as my browser, and 7-zip 16.04 64 bit to unzip.
To extract:
1) right click on the part01.rar file and select 7-zip -> Open archive
2) select the files you want and drag them to the folder you want to extract them to.

It's really that simple.

Couple things to check:
- disable any ad blockers or virus protection, I've heard they can cause issues. However, I use Avast, and it doesn't cause any problems.
- do not use any download accelerators

Besides that, I don't know what to suggest. Everything works fine for me.

Return to “ETS2 Map mods”

• Information