RusMap v1.7.4 (1.28.x)

You can share and discuss other map mods here
grumbler
Posts: 4
Joined: 12 Feb 2014 12:26
Czechia

10 Jan 2017 11:22

CAPLV wrote:do you have france dlc??
====================================

No, I have not "Vive la France" DLC - only "Going East"...

Gigiinjo
Posts: 16
Joined: 22 Mar 2015 15:22
Slovenia

10 Jan 2017 12:16

brandyboy wrote:Hi. I cannot download http://sharemods.com/zna9mobh6q7l/RusMa ... 5.rar.html.
I downloaded parts 1-4 okay but when I try to download part 5 it stops at 93 mb, and the file is 99 mb. Sometimes it stops at 37.8 mb
It then says `failed - network error`. When I press resume, its starts downloading from the beginning again.
I`ve tried on Chrome, Internet Explorer and Firefox and it`s the same.
how about if you wait a couple of minutes? i had the same issue.

User avatar
kamikazee54
Posts: 113
Joined: 21 Oct 2013 14:11
Slovakia

10 Jan 2017 12:41

grumbler wrote:
CAPLV wrote:do you have france dlc??
====================================

No, I have not "Vive la France" DLC - only "Going East"...
But for promods you need EAST & NORTH DLC even for 2.12. 2.15 only with France and East and North

bmwGTR
Posts: 427
Joined: 10 Jul 2016 11:52
Location: Graz, Styria
Austria

10 Jan 2017 13:58

kamikazee54 wrote:
grumbler wrote:
CAPLV wrote:do you have france dlc??
====================================

No, I have not "Vive la France" DLC - only "Going East"...
But for promods you need EAST & NORTH DLC even for 2.12. 2.15 only with France and East and North
For RusMap 1.7.1 you need also the Vive la France DLC - look at the first post.
Profile 1: PM 2.20 + RM 1.7.4 + SR 6.5.2 + Paris Rebuild 2.1 + The Great Steppe 1.02
Profile 2: MHAPro 1.28 + RM 1.7.4 + SR 6.5.2
Profile 3: Project Balkan Beta test (coming soon)

User avatar
samuray
Posts: 148
Joined: 08 Oct 2013 19:42
Donation rank:
Location: Talsi, Latvia
Latvia
Contact:

10 Jan 2017 14:18

Check the compatibility page to see the requirements of each Promods version.

compat.php

brandyboy
Posts: 5
Joined: 08 Jan 2017 20:50
Spain

10 Jan 2017 14:45

kamikazee54 wrote:brandyboy try to download it through download manager. I recommend Jdownloader2

Thanks for the suggestion. I installed Jdownloader2 and loaded the files but it will not go further than 80% and then drops down 70% . Bytes loaded reach 800 MiB then drop back to 678 MiB and so it goes on. It`s been downloading for three hours now and I`m getting nowhere. there must a problem with http://sharemods.com/zna9mobh6q7l/RusMa ... 5.rar.html

brandyboy
Posts: 5
Joined: 08 Jan 2017 20:50
Spain

10 Jan 2017 14:58

Gigiinjo wrote:
brandyboy wrote:Hi. I cannot download http://sharemods.com/zna9mobh6q7l/RusMa ... 5.rar.html.
I downloaded parts 1-4 okay but when I try to download part 5 it stops at 93 mb, and the file is 99 mb. Sometimes it stops at 37.8 mb
It then says `failed - network error`. When I press resume, its starts downloading from the beginning again.
I`ve tried on Chrome, Internet Explorer and Firefox and it`s the same.
how about if you wait a couple of minutes? i had the same issue.
I`ve been trying to download part 5 for three days now, but now I`ve given up. 93.84 out 99 mb ....then it always stops !!! º

I`ve just discovered that I have the same problem with part 3. So no chance of going to Russia then !!

Unless someone can send me the relevant scs files :)

User avatar
Vøytek
Developer
Posts: 6769
Joined: 05 Jan 2014 19:38
Location: Luboń
Poland
Contact:

10 Jan 2017 19:31

Well, what's your network speed? If others were able to download it, then it's a problem with your low speed/unstable network. You just have to keep trying, there's no other way.
Image
Current development area: BUGFIXING EVERYTHING ♥

#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

brandyboy
Posts: 5
Joined: 08 Jan 2017 20:50
Spain

10 Jan 2017 19:53

Zniwek wrote:Well, what's your network speed? If others were able to download it, then it's a problem with your low speed/unstable network. You just have to keep trying, there's no other way.
That`s what I thought, but it`s 10 mb download and 6 upload. That doesn't explain why the download always stops at 93.24 mb and sometimes at 38.9 mb. Strange !!!
I`ve been trying for three days. On the advice of someone on here I installed Jdownloader and it just going round and round. 93.24 mb, restart again. 93.24 mb restart !!

User avatar
Peterson
Posts: 739
Joined: 07 Jul 2014 18:45
Location: Bratislava/Zvolen
Slovakia

10 Jan 2017 20:14

Try it with a proxy, or download it via your phone on wifi and then USB it to the PC.
Last edited by Peterson on 10 Jan 2017 20:40, edited 1 time in total.
Peterson logistics - We think, you pay, it's that simple.

ImageImage
Image
My WoT profile.



Post Reply
  • Information