[DISCUSSION] Russian Open Spaces

You can share and discuss other map mods here
MG Mike
Donation rank:

31 May 2018 10:27

hi,

where did i wrote "stuff" ???

anyway, thanks for the link. By the way i found another load order by myself. At least the game loads until main menu and i can drive in germany and poland... i hadn´t time to try if ROS works. But on the world map it is shown.

Before that i got with that load order always trouble, but then i found out what causes the trouble:

There was an roadconnection from ROS to great steppe. This file does not work anymore. if i activate it, game can not be load, if i deactivate it, game loads without trouble.

Exept from time to time i got crashes during driving on the open roads.... but if i load the last savegame again, i can drive further without crashes.. hm..

that´s my current loadorder :

from bottom to top
Company : Euro Line Logistics International vGmbH
Headquarters: Hamburg (D)
Additional quarters: Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Berlin, Rostock, Bremen, Spaden

Euro Line in Europe: Sweden, Russia, Romania and Iceland
Follow us on Instagram #Eurolinelogistics

danfeliix
Donation rank:

05 Jun 2018 01:09

my loading order

Turbo11Domme

09 Jun 2018 21:55

I have a problem. Everytime i try to download the files and open them afterwards winrar says there is an unexpected end of the file and when i try to extract them it says the files are corrupt. (Tried here: https://ets2.lt/en/russian-open-spaces-v-6-0-1-31/ and here: http://truck-sim.club/topic/32646-karta ... upd260318/ ). Anyone who had the problem has a fix for that?
How do I add pictures to my replies?

CptCaribbean

09 Jun 2018 23:02

Take in count that files can get corrupted when an antivirus is activate. Please, redownload it with the antivirus deactivated and if it doesn't work let us know.
Junior Beta-Tester since 2.26

Senior Beta-Tester since 2.30

Translator of Spanish, Catalan, Euskera and Galician.

Turbo11Domme

09 Jun 2018 23:45

CptCaribbean wrote:
09 Jun 2018 23:02
Take in count that files can get corrupted when an antivirus is activate. Please, redownload it with the antivirus deactivated and if it doesn't work let us know.
I tested that with one of the files and it worked. Now downloading the others.
Edit: Didn't work for the others (They have only 20-30 mB and normally they should have way more)
How do I add pictures to my replies?

• Information