[DIS] Maps compatibility

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
Tazoz

11 Oct 2016 02:47

Uhm Can I Ask Something Im Newbie In Modding I Just Start It and i found something weird P45,A13,A12 roads are missing....is this normal or im doing something wrong here you are http://prnt.sc/csbs48 also some one highway in paris is cut so i think i do something wrong...can you help me out if possible

Vøytek
Developer

11 Oct 2016 14:49

RusMap needs update that will connect those roads with Russia. Our dev prepared it for future connection :)
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

kdogg130

01 Nov 2016 19:11

kamilr20 wrote:Hello :) I'm new here and i'm playing on this Promods map (Great work ! ) but i have question : which maps are compatible with this ? :D i'd love to try new ones but i don't know which please help :)
I just got ETS2 with the latest Steam sale on the package and am really getting into the game with Promods installed. I was wondering this same thing. Is this still the way to go?

"ETS2 v1.25+Promods 2.11+RusMap 1.6.3+FIX v4+Project Balkans 2.11+small addon 0.2+Egypt 1.x"

Admittedly, I still have TONS of road left to drive and with my company based out of Sweden it might take some time to really get into those southern countries.

-k

Mike7O

04 Nov 2016 19:31

if u haven't noticed Project Balkans is updated to 2.12 and it works aswell along with the others , happy driving :!:
• If you think I know something - then think again •
no support via PM .... :shock: how rude :!: :?: :ugeek:

gmtavares

28 Nov 2016 20:34

Hi.

Has anyone found a way to fix the EAA or the Europe&Turkey map for ProMods+RusMap?
In 1.22 I had them working, then in 1.23...
I could not seem to fix for 1.24, and I am yet to find the solution for 1.25
If you are to have a good solution for 1.24, I can downgrade... I would also like one for the 1.24, if you know of one!
It is sad that the Europe&Turkey team does not work thinking of ProMods. They have a detailed Turkey, at least from what I used to see in 1.22. Lol
As for the EAA, it is as detailed in Brazil and you will get. They have been pushing for that... Sad that it needs a push to work with ProMods, and I do not know what it is...
ProMods isn't a mod, it's a game.

Project Japan Admin
Mediterranean Map Admin
Lviv Oblast Expansion Developer
Carpathian ProMods Add-On Developer

ProMods junior beta tester from 2.17 to 2.43 :D
🇵🇹 living in 🇪🇪

Stilgar
Donation rank:

29 Nov 2016 20:16

I've a more easy way to avoid much hazzle and unwanted side effects.

For EAA i use a "brazil only" profile where i travel only in brazil

Promod plus Rusmap are on the second and the third is a SCS only Profil for tests.

ETS is a game about trucking and thats what where and when i want.

A nice effect is that my trucks are parking on 3 different places 8-)
Company: Universal Transports -- Headquarter : Hamburg

Fr8i

03 Dec 2016 11:20

It's not that hard to get EAA combinable with Promods with a few "how-to-do" - skills. For me EAA 4.1.1 works fine.

http://www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f= ... 10#p142995

EAA team stay on their own, I alredy had some contact to the authors. I made a german and english translation for all the cargoes and I asked if they intent to deliver a compatible version for Promods. But they do not want this. So the community will do it like before...

Best regards
[email protected], 16GB RAM @2400MHz, MSI GTX 1070_8GB@1963MHz GPU Clock, Win 8 Prof x64
Profile:ETS2 1.35.1.13@x64(DX11)+Promods 2.41+RusMap 1.8.1.2+Paris Rebuild 2.4

No support via PM!

ScuL
Founder

03 Dec 2016 11:29

I'm not speaking for the team but I don't think it's a great idea either. It makes no realistic sense whatsoever to drive a truck between Europe and Brazil. I respect the EEA team for what they do in Brazil but it should be kept in a different profile. I'm not supportive of making fantasy connections between maps. ProMods + RusMap is a different story because it's a logical and natural progression and extension of the map.
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

gmtavares

03 Dec 2016 11:38

@ ScuL, I do see reason in that. That is why I never take continents in 2 different continents. But I do have them all on my profile, to have a huge trucking company. :P

As for RusMap, both you and then have been working together for "some" time. ;)

Soon, the Southern Region map, which I like, is going to have a released ProMods compatible version.

As for the Turkey map, it has quality in Turkey, but lacks in quality in Europe. Making me quit from making it 100% compatible, and I keep it in another profile now. Specially as their ProMids compatible version had 2 road connections that do not work due to a whole that would take 1 minute to drive through. :/

Plus, in the future ProMods can expand to the Spanish and Portuguese archipelagos, making EAA not compatible with ProMods!
ProMods isn't a mod, it's a game.

Project Japan Admin
Mediterranean Map Admin
Lviv Oblast Expansion Developer
Carpathian ProMods Add-On Developer

ProMods junior beta tester from 2.17 to 2.43 :D
🇵🇹 living in 🇪🇪

Cipus
Donation rank:

03 Dec 2016 13:03

gmtavares wrote:As for the Turkey map, it has quality in Turkey, but lacks in quality in Europe
true, Turkey is one of the ugliest map I have been driving, especially the European part
Enjoy driving with Real Traffic Density for ETS2 / ATS and Real Ai traffic engine sounds ETS2 / ATS

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information