[REL] Southern Region Map 10.9 [1.43]

You can share and discuss other ETS2 map mods here
bumbumek

18 Jul 2019 11:37

Thanks guys, and what about missing line ui_map_always_draw_city: true? What does it do? Why this line was deleted? :)

arayas

18 Jul 2019 11:56

ui_map_always_draw_city: true line....
It got lost during testing period, deleted and forgot to add it back. I was not sure what needs to be changed for the zoom to work properly. It has no impact whatsoever but you can add it and see what are the simptoms.
If your PC explode, please let us know :D

Using my zoom.
Is not an exact sience. Use Superzoom and if your zooming in map view crash the game that's a sign you need to use Mega. It has less detail and you will see that in GPS map view the road is looking choppy and a bit shifted. A price to pay for huge combo's.

I have no problem with Superzoom with PM+ROEX+YKSRSK+RM+SR+SwIsl. So, Mega is not needed in my case.
Editor of Romania Extended Map
roextended.ro
[email protected]
ROEXTENDED FORUM
Personal Mods ATS and ETS - Superzoom, Superlights, Normal Economy, Super Traffic, Loading Screens, Black Friday, Virtual Mirrors

bumbumek

18 Jul 2019 12:10

Thank you dear arayas. I deleted ui_map_always_draw_city: true line, launched the game, then I put the line back, aaaaand launched the game again - I didn't notice any differences using the map with or without ui_map_always_draw_city: true, so I don't know what does this line do. Seems kinda useless :-D And my PC didn't explode at all, was working fine I guess :mrgreen:

ismailscania

18 Jul 2019 12:21

bengt.jensie wrote:
17 Jul 2019 15:17
@ismailscania

Well, have you tried to buy or upgrade a garage on the SRMap?
I did it in previous edition but not for this one....
Headquarters: Istanbul.
Driving Scania S730 (8x4) at the moment.
Level 442 (2.200.000 km + )
Promods + Rusmap + Southern Region.
18 large garages.82 trucks.

bengt.jensie

18 Jul 2019 12:45

Well, that's when you will need this fix mod temporarily!

Davyddin
Donation rank:

18 Jul 2019 22:21

I have experimented a bit with the SRM custom garages and the SRM garage fix, and it would seem the fix is not necessarily needed when you drive up to one of the custom garages and purchase it; the game does not seem to crash and the garage can be bought. Neither does the game seem to crash when you try to upgrade one of the custom garages without the fix, but it would seem the garage does not actually get updated, probably due to the missing reference in game_data.sii without the fix. Thus, the the fix should be used temporarily whenever upgrading one of the custom garages in SRM, but I would recommend disabling it immediately afterwards, as there are many other mods containing game_data.sii, which you may have higher up in your mod manager, and whose game_data.sii you then probably normally want taking priority, like e.g. ProMods or the Sound Fixes Pack, among others.
ProMods moderator, translator, and tester. ATS and ETS2 player and modder. Author e.g. of the Profile Jumpstart mods. Fennoswede from the Finnish archipelago.

bengt.jensie

18 Jul 2019 22:24

@Davyddin

Thank you for that clarification! I think many people wanted to know about it!

Davyddin
Donation rank:

18 Jul 2019 22:38

Here is what the small and large custom garages look like, for reference:

Image Image

There is of course also a starting/poor variant, but I couldn't be bothered to test and capture it... :?
ProMods moderator, translator, and tester. ATS and ETS2 player and modder. Author e.g. of the Profile Jumpstart mods. Fennoswede from the Finnish archipelago.

tonyk

18 Jul 2019 22:47

Thanks a million for the zoom mods bengt.jensie! You're a life saver! Solved my problem.

Cheers!

bengt.jensie

18 Jul 2019 22:50

@tonyk

Nice to hear you got the problem solved! :D

Return to “ETS2 Map mods”

• Information