Biggest Map Combo Possible

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
RikkyBobby13
Donation rank:

01 Feb 2017 12:34

Hi Guys,
I'm just wondering, what's the biggest map mod combination you can run on one profile without it crashing. I'm running a few map mods on the same profile at the minute and everything is working very well. I think the longest trip possible would have to be about 15000km, there are regular 7000km jobs appearing all the time. Heres what I have, (all latest versions) and if anyone wants the load order to give it a try i'm more than willing to pass it on.
Promods
Rusmap
Southern Region
Russian Open Spaces.

Also, If anyone knows of anything else i could add to this i'd be delighted.

All the best
Promods + RusMap + Southern Region + AfroMap + The Great Steppe + ROExtended + YKS Turkey + Sardinia Add-on
Level 61

Ziggy
Donation rank:

01 Feb 2017 15:00

well, here works PJMap, ROC & PRC, Egypt and EAA fine for me too with your maps:)
ETS2 Profil1: in Bearbeitung
ETS2 Profil2: in Bearbeitung
ETS2 Profil3: in Bearbeitung
ETS2 Profil4: Original (100%)

ATS Profil1: in Bearbeitung
ATS Profil2: Original (75%)

Da Dex
Donation rank:

01 Feb 2017 19:16

...and don't forget PB 2.21, but Ziggy is all right all these work fine together (only with EAA and ROC/PRC you have to be on these terretories to become jobs)

Raining

02 Feb 2017 16:47

Hi guys,
I had the same maps, but encoutered a few problems. Tried different load orders, but these problems keep occuring:
On Egypt map: after arriving going straight forward en then to the right up the hill, game crashes to a complete stop. Could go to the left perfectly, and drive all the map in the South. Anyone else know this problem?
And problem with EAA map is that game crashes upon trying to use the ferry from Calais, to either one of the places on the EAA map, anyone knows about that?
And if your game is running well with Promods, PJMap, Egypt, PB, Rusmap, Russian Open Spaces, Southern Region and EAA could you list the load order please? I am trying to get this list to work, but as stated above, i keep encountering problems, but i like the game so much!!

Da Dex
Donation rank:

03 Feb 2017 14:00

Raining wrote:Hi guys,
I had the same maps, but encoutered a few problems. Tried different load orders, but these problems keep occuring:
On Egypt map: after arriving going straight forward en then to the right up the hill, game crashes to a complete stop. Could go to the left perfectly, and drive all the map in the South. Anyone else know this problem?
And problem with EAA map is that game crashes upon trying to use the ferry from Calais, to either one of the places on the EAA map, anyone knows about that?
And if your game is running well with Promods, PJMap, Egypt, PB, Rusmap, Russian Open Spaces, Southern Region and EAA could you list the load order please? I am trying to get this list to work, but as stated above, i keep encountering problems, but i like the game so much!!
So I have non of these problems, here's the load order for EAA, ROC/PRC because they cause the major problems in your game

in ROC/PRC first the two defs than the Maps (first ROC then PRC) and then the other (don't forget the ROC Assets!)

When you use SR and Egypt together don't forget the SR fix for Egypt Mod !

try and let me know if it works ;)

Raining

03 Feb 2017 20:02

Thank you, Da Dex for replying. I tried to place my map mods in that order. And coming up on the ferrie terminal in Calais i noticed that the approach was already different then i used to have it. And now the ferrie to Rio Grande worked. So thx alot!! I am very happy. Upon the problem with Egypt; that crash still occurs, but it is only the top piece of the road, everthing below the airport terminal i can reach, so that's okay.
Thx again!!

Da Dex
Donation rank:

03 Feb 2017 21:07

you're welcome ;), nice that your problem is solved, I don't know why Egypt doesn't work smooth but I think it's ok :)

Raining

05 Feb 2017 21:25

Next problem, well, not a big problem, but since you helped me so well Da Dex, you might know the answer to this one too.
I have got the map working now, they are great and working fine, but whenever i want to buy a truck, in the pause menu, i click on buy a truck, and when i want to travel to a dealer the game crashes.
When I visit a dealer in a village, getting there by truck i mean, then i can see the inventory of that dealer perfectly. So its only when i say travel to a dealer via the pause menu that the game crashes.
As I said, no big problem, cause i don't use that option alot. I just thought it was perculiar.

Da Dex
Donation rank:

05 Feb 2017 21:57

hmmm well, I have a similar problem when I want to go to a Renault Dealer in PJ Map or drive beside the empty room. Does this happen with all Truck Models? I'm is it the same problem with Scania, MAN, Volvo and so on?

Raining

05 Feb 2017 22:26

Da Dex wrote:hmmm well, I have a similar problem when I want to go to a Renault Dealer in PJ Map or drive beside the empty room. Does this happen with all Truck Models? I'm is it the same problem with Scania, MAN, Volvo and so on?

I will check tomorrow. Thx for responding so quickly.

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information