Is this real? ProMods Fix for MAPA EAA

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
Sbamar
Donation rank:

20 Jan 2018 13:24

As I see your pictures, I agree with you about the quality problems. However my HW specs are very low, so I play with low graphic settings usually. And because of that, the overall quality is not so good in my gameplay. :)
I unterstand the people who would like to use EAA despite the quality problems. It's a huge map with a lot of place to discover. It's a very long time since no new map -addons released.
It's very good if the PM supported addons are up to date, but sometimes it's not enough. For example I like Rusmap very much, but if Idiscovered everything, in a new version there's nothing to do. Maybe 1-2 new cities with a few new roads, but that's all.
So if you want to reveal new territories, and drive on totally unknown roads (and of course you don't want to leave PM), you have to use these not officially supported map mods.
It' s up to you if you could live together with quality issues, or not.

Sbamar
Donation rank:

20 Jan 2018 14:11

zeus wrote:
20 Jan 2018 02:46

Show me your map loading order please! and what you're using to fix,
There's nothing special in the loading order. EAA below , then PM (official load order), and above all is the newest EAA fix by Slavik.

There are some cargo related errors in the log (you should delete the related cargo files and folders, if it bothers you), but nothing crashes the game.
Try it!

LolaDnepr

21 Jan 2018 00:03

Fix ProMods 2.25 + EAA 4.5 by SlavikSD
Autor link
There are some errors but the game without crash.

zeus

21 Jan 2018 01:13

Sbamar wrote:
20 Jan 2018 14:11
zeus wrote:
20 Jan 2018 02:46

Show me your map loading order please! and what you're using to fix,
There's nothing special in the loading order. EAA below , then PM (official load order), and above all is the newest EAA fix by Slavik.

There are some cargo related errors in the log (you should delete the related cargo files and folders, if it bothers you), but nothing crashes the game.
Try it!
game.log.zip
(74.72 KiB) Downloaded 88 times
Hello friend, I just made a new profile using only the EAA map, and promods map, and the game closed again, it always closes from the city of cristopolis, ibotirama, meaning miracles, could you do a test there? ??? follow the new game log of the game ....

Sbamar
Donation rank:

21 Jan 2018 12:27

Hello!

Start a new profile! There are errors, because the game misses the deleted mods.
And start the game with "-unlimitedlog" starting parameter!
At evening I'll test the cities you mentioned above.

zeus

21 Jan 2018 21:09

Sbamar wrote:
21 Jan 2018 12:27
Hello!

Start a new profile! There are errors, because the game misses the deleted mods.
And start the game with "-unlimitedlog" starting parameter!
At evening I'll test the cities you mentioned above.
Hello, please, where and how I put it, start the game with "-unlimitedlog" starting parameter ???

Sbamar
Donation rank:

22 Jan 2018 00:47

Hello!

Forget the unlimitedlog! It's just for testing purposes. You don't need it now.
Start a new profile, and try this repaired fix:

Fix-EAA-ProMods_fixed.scs - 148 KB

zeus

22 Jan 2018 07:13

Sbamar wrote:
22 Jan 2018 00:47
Hello!

Forget the unlimitedlog! It's just for testing purposes. You don't need it now.
Start a new profile, and try this repaired fix:

Fix-EAA-ProMods_fixed.scs - 148 KB
friend, I would like to thank you deeply for what you did, because I was very hopeful that I would be able to find a good-hearted person to do what you did, I can not express the joyfulness of seeing the two maps being united again. You're special, you've spent your time helping me, and certainly to help more people who want to play EAA and PROMODS together. Thank you so much for everything you did, thank you and SlavikSD for the fix. I've been playing for 4 hours and the game has not closed once. a big hug and God bless you always ...... there is, just a question, you walked through the place that I indicated on the map ??? and the game closed ???

Sbamar
Donation rank:

22 Jan 2018 11:40

Your welcome! :)
i tried the cities you mentioned, and it crashed for me too. That's why I started to make a fix for it. After the fix, there were no crash.
I tested it only with Promod, the compatibility with other map mods is not guaranted!
The main job was made by SlavikSD, I just complemented it. It wasn't a huge work.

jnnyknx
Donation rank:

15 Feb 2018 21:30

Hi guys I've been trying promods with EAA mods and already in my first two journeys i've had 2 spots where the game crashes every time. One is passing through marilia and another is somewhere inbetween caceres and pontes e lacerda. just putting it out there

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information