Is this real? ProMods Fix for MAPA EAA

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
Slik173

29 Dec 2017 10:01

Is there any fix for EAA 4.5 and promods 2.25?

brainiac
Donation rank:

29 Dec 2017 19:13

Do you know how to read previous posts?
Working on San Diego map, 2:5 scale: www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=25293
I NEED HELP for:
- landscape
- details
- signage and
- company advisors (which companies to put where)

zeus

29 Dec 2017 23:49

brainiac wrote:
29 Dec 2017 02:16
Can you send me place of crashing?
About models in log, you can find them in editor, then open only EAA and see what are models, then try to find what in Promods def causes problem. I am not sure if that can help, just on first look.

When I was making better traffic flow for EAA, I used 3 Promods files without crashing, but in editor. That is good, but often not enough.
olá amigo, quando voce diz no editor, significa no editor de mapa do jogo???? se for ,eu não sei como abrir o editor. lhe mandar o local de falha é a estrada que ocorreu o fechamento do jogo??? obrigado pela atenção que voce está tendo . desculpe o meu ingles, tenho que usar o google tradutor....

Edit:
Hi friend, when you say in the editor, it means in the game map editor ???? if it is, I do not know how to open the editor. send you the failure site is the road that occurred closing the game ??? Thank you for the attention you're taking. Sorry for my english, I have to use google translate ....
Last edited by Volleybal4life on 02 Jan 2018 08:29, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please use English on the main forum.

brainiac
Donation rank:

30 Dec 2017 01:23

What you expect from me as man who don't speak that language? To see how it looks from me, try to understand this:
Шта очекујеш од мене који не говорим тај језик?
I NEED HELP for:
- landscape
- details
- signage and

danfeliix
Donation rank:

30 Dec 2017 02:13

zeus wrote:
26 Dec 2017 22:29
danfeliix wrote:
26 Dec 2017 18:00
zeus wrote:
25 Dec 2017 02:44

Hello, the same order that you are using there for the new version of the EAA 4.4 map, the fix keeps working perfectly. but remembering that it is for version 1.30

olá, essa mesma ordem que vc está usando ai para a nova versão do mapa EAA 4.4 o fix continua funcionando perfeitamente. mas lembrando que é para versão 1.30
I updated the game to version 1.30. and tested promods 2.25 and MAPA EAA 4.5 and ta closing the game. the difference that I put MAPA EAA above the other ampas
the EAA map can not go above promods, russmap, always with lower priority, it just goes above the southern region map, the great steppe, pj map.
o mapa EAA não pode ir acima de promods, russmap,sempre com menor prioridade, ele só vai acima do southern region map, the great steppe , pj map.
Thanks Zeus, I will stop using promods and test other maps like Russian Open Spaces and continue on Rusmap

loupdargent

31 Dec 2017 12:05

brainiac wrote:
What you expect from me as man who don't speak that language? To see how it looks from me, try to understand this:
Brainiac you just made my day :lol: :lol: :lol:

zeus

01 Jan 2018 20:02

brainiac wrote:
hello friend, I apologize to you, I used google translate to translate for you what I wanted to tell you, but I did not want to copy the untranslated side. Thank you for everything and I'm sorry for anything, I'm used to certain types of reactions from people and I end up being a joke to many, I know what you wanted to say about it, because whenever I come here I step through it, and I always have to translate what you are talking about, would not be different for you on Brazilian sites, they would have to have the work of translating always to understand. it was not my intention to put it here without the translation into English, because I know that you would never have the trouble to spend a few seconds of putting what I said in google translator to know what I said. but this time I will do right to not have problems, and I would like to wish all of you a happy new year, and may God bless the lives of each one of you .... a lot of health and peace for all .... .

brainiac
Donation rank:

01 Jan 2018 20:47

Thing is: Google translate is good for single words or phrases, but is very inaccurate for sentences. You must know English, not much, just for talking. I never had more than 4 (of 5) in school, most often 3, but I can write on english and read without bigger problems.
I NEED HELP for:
- landscape
- details
- signage and

zeus

04 Jan 2018 18:47

danfeliix wrote:
30 Dec 2017 02:13
zeus wrote:
26 Dec 2017 22:29
danfeliix wrote:
26 Dec 2017 18:00

I updated the game to version 1.30. and tested promods 2.25 and MAPA EAA 4.5 and ta closing the game. the difference that I put MAPA EAA above the other ampas
the EAA map can not go above promods, russmap, always with lower priority, it just goes above the southern region map, the great steppe, pj map.
o mapa EAA não pode ir acima de promods, russmap,sempre com menor prioridade, ele só vai acima do southern region map, the great steppe , pj map.
Thanks Zeus, I will stop using promods and test other maps like Russian Open Spaces and continue on Rusmap
Thanks a lot, good game for you, I will also have to use now after a long time another map that is compatible with the EAA map, I will use the TSM that is running perfect with EAA, rusmap and others, I am sad but we can not play with promods, we have to look for other maps to play ....

Vøytek
Developer

04 Jan 2018 18:51

zeus wrote:
04 Jan 2018 18:47
I am sad but we can not play with promods, we have to look for other maps to play ....
Actually, you can use ProMods and don't use EAA. No idea why would prefer EAA over PM... But that's your decision.
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information