[REL] Eldorado Map 1.6.9 Free (Compatible with ProMods 2.20 and more)

You can share and discuss other ETS2 map mods here
charlessabuero
Donation rank:

02 Sep 2017 02:33

MAP ELDORADO FREE 1.6.9

The Map Eldorado team is dedicated to bring one of the best maps for Euro Truck Simulator 2, representing the state of SÃO PAULO with its main characteristics:
- Real Companies;
- Dangerous Streets;
- Saws;
-Machines;
- Bumpy Streets;
-Environment with Brazilian characteristics.

This map is an add-on for the game Euro Truck Simulator 2, which represents the region of São Paulo in Brazil, detailing the main cities of the state, such as its neighborhoods, farms and cities. The map was created and idealized by Elvis Felix and Aparecido Inacio.

The Free version of the Eldorado map is currently compatible with version 1.28 of Euro Truck Simulator 2.
In the free version of the Eldorado map you can explore some of the cities that are present in the PRO version, enjoy! (based on description from their website, paraphrased into English.)

Download links: http://promods.net/sm_forward.html?lnk=/bld2enpdgc5j/Mapa_ ... E.scs.html
Update Fix: http://promods.net/sm_forward.html?lnk=/e0dax5gyzamu/fix.scs.html

Credits:
Elvis Felix and Aparecido Inacio.

Fix ProMods + Eldorado + Ferry (also works with other map mods compatible to ProMods)

Download link: http://promods.net/sm_forward.html?lnk=/nzlllpbo0nvz/Fix_P ... 9.rar.html

Load order:
Fix for ProMods 2.20 + Eldorado 1.69
ProMods
Eldorado Map Fix
Eldorado Map

other map mods below... (tested by me)

Fix contains built-in ferry connections from Eldorado to:– Tallinn
– Kirkenes
– Thurso
– Dublin
The archive has a fix for Eldorado + SFP (to connect higher than SFP)

Credits:
SlavikSD

New ferry Eldorado 1.6.9 – PJ Indo 2.2

New ferries from Eldorado to PJ Indo.
Specially made for version “1.6.9”.
The load order does not matter.

(Note: These mods might cause the Ferry Bug Issue - not game-breaker but it gives issues in the freight market.)

Credits:
SlavikSD

It is legit and does work.

All download links are based on ETS2.LT & Eldorado Map Official Website. They are the official links based from their authors.
Eldorado Map website: https://mapaeldorado.com.br
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/mapaeldoradopro/

Note: This is only the free version. If you want get the full version you have to buy. Just go to their website link: https://mapaeldorado.com.br/loja/.
It costs 30 Brazilian Real (Around 8 Euros in Europe & 9 dollars in US.) Support them! Their map is very promising.
Also this topic was once a question whether the Eldorado Map fix for ProMods works, and it does work. Now I am sharing this mod to this forum.

Please do respect the author's link! Just like ProMods, this map is copyrighted!
Last edited by charlessabuero on 25 Oct 2017 12:48, edited 10 times in total.

matthllmnrr3

02 Sep 2017 09:41

this is the first time that I have tried this map and it loaded fine. Game play is smooth and graphics are good except, however when picking up and delivering. I can only describe it as driving, I assume!, will under the influence of a very strong, illegal drug. Does anybody else have this problem, or is it just me!!!! Again I stress that I do like this mod and would welcome your feedback. Happy trucking

matthllmnrr3

02 Sep 2017 09:49

sorry for the bad English. I ment to say 'while under the influence"

charlessabuero
Donation rank:

02 Sep 2017 16:35

Well looks like it works then... I'll test it if it works under my load order in my signature...

EDIT 1:
I will also do a bit of review on this if it works.

EDIT 2:
IT WORKS! This has become my biggest map combo yet before the ProMods 2.20 release!

charlessabuero
Donation rank:

03 Sep 2017 04:44

My first impressions of this map, is that it is beautiful. Some narrow and rocky roads along the way w/ new companies, houses, models, signs, small towns, and many more. Drove my Big Stars Mercedes-Benz from Iporanga to Vila Nova Esperanca carrying the Transformer 47 tons.

Compatible to all of my mods (see my signature.)

Pics:
Last edited by charlessabuero on 03 Sep 2017 05:04, edited 1 time in total.

zeus

03 Sep 2017 04:47

hello, will you be able to include in this fix the EAA map also to run with the eldorado map, promods, and balkans???

charlessabuero
Donation rank:

03 Sep 2017 05:29

The EAA fix for ProMods does work, however is not stable. There are lots of bugs and instabilities. Not guaranteed. Fix was for v1.27 and may not work on v1.28

Read more here: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=17552

zeus

03 Sep 2017 17:29

charlessabuero wrote:
03 Sep 2017 05:29
The EAA fix for ProMods does work, however is not stable. There are lots of bugs and instabilities. Not guaranteed. Fix was for v1.27 and may not work on v1.28

Read more here: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=17552
Yes friend, I have the fix for eaa to run with the promods, the problem is that eaa does not run along with the eldorado map. when I put the maps PM, PB, RU, SRM, RK, EAA, PJ, Eldorado, the game closes, because EAA is together with the Eldorado map. so I need an enlightened person to make a fix so that the eldorado can play along with eaa and the other maps I mentioned. I thank you immensely for being able to do this for me ......

BruceD
Donation rank:

04 Sep 2017 12:16

What's difference between free and pro?

charlessabuero
Donation rank:

04 Sep 2017 13:00

Just like what I said :
"In the free version of the Eldorado map you can explore some of the cities that are present in the PRO version."

If you are asking more of the features and differences between the free and pro version then I do not know. I only got the free version and I just shared this mod. You better ask them.

Return to “ETS2 Map mods”

• Information