[REL] Grand Utopia - Map for ETS2 (latest update : 1.15.1 for ETS2 v1.47)

You can share and discuss other ETS2 map mods here
MyGodness
Donation rank:

28 Jan 2019 13:17

Hi everyone,

First of all, thank you for your support :)
owl wrote:
19 Jan 2019 16:13
First of all, really nice map! Second, have you already "designed" Grand Utopia? As in, have you decided the locations and landscape of the map for future updates? I notice road signs referring to locations currently outside of the map, so i would guess you have thought out a "Concept" of the final product. And will there be a custom backdrop in the map screen showing the coastlines of Grand Utopia in the future? Looking forward to the city of Malterre!
I have got an idea of the entire island of Grand Utopia in my mind. I made a plan with main roads, highways and cities but it changes everytime :lol: And yes, I want to add a backdrop for the map in the future. It will be more realistic to see the coastlines of the island. I just have to find a tutorial because I don't know how to do it for the moment. :roll:
JohnBart wrote:
21 Jan 2019 16:14
Looks absolutely stunning. Will the next release fix the crash caused by random road events?
Yes, I finaly found how to solve that issue. Since a few weeks, I didn't have that issue again so I think it's definitely solved. :D

For info, next update (1.3) will be available soon, in a few days I guess. And it will need all map DLCs, including the last one : Beyond The Baltic Sea.
Image Image Image Image

JohnBart
Donation rank:

28 Jan 2019 15:38

The more assets, the better. <3
Glad to hear all the good news, keep up the great work! GU is just becoming my third favorite map besides ProMods and Hungary Map.
Ex-ProMods tester and ex-Moderator. Translator of the official ETS2 + ATS Hungarian localizations. Ex-Community Beta tester of SCS Software. Retired Admin of RestaCar.hu. Pre-recorded DJ at ETS2 RestaCar Pirate Radio.
Drive safe and be nice! ;)

MyGodness
Donation rank:

03 Feb 2019 05:37

Hi everyone,

Next update (Grand Utopia 1.3) is now available :D

You can download it from my website : https://www.mygodness.net/grandutopia

This version adds the large city of Malterre. Here is a picture :

Enjoy ;)
Image Image Image Image

EdgeGladiator

03 Feb 2019 10:03

:o wonderful city
Senior Beta-Tester since 2.30
Translator for French and Spanish languages
Developper of Mediterranean Map, Maghreb Map and Real European Gas Stations Reloaded.

myst1ck1

04 Feb 2019 12:26

its not working for me I cant see anything on my map

JohnBart
Donation rank:

04 Feb 2019 13:49

This map is a gem. Keep up the excellent work MyGodness, it's really an utopia. :O
Ex-ProMods tester and ex-Moderator. Translator of the official ETS2 + ATS Hungarian localizations. Ex-Community Beta tester of SCS Software. Retired Admin of RestaCar.hu. Pre-recorded DJ at ETS2 RestaCar Pirate Radio.

MyGodness
Donation rank:

04 Feb 2019 22:52

Hi everyone,

I have updated the map because of some mappings mistakes (invisible walls near Malterre). So don't forget to download the lastest corrected version on the siteweb ;)

https://www.mygodness.net/en/downloads

Sorry for the inconvenience :?
Image Image Image Image

orestescm76
Donation rank:

09 Feb 2019 01:24

really good man
though my graphics card died while i was playing your map (i'm sure it is, i have to check) i really enjoyed it. i can't wait for your map to be quite big. keep up the good work.

JohnBart
Donation rank:

10 Feb 2019 22:56

MyGodness wrote:
04 Feb 2019 22:52
Hi everyone,

I have updated the map because of some mappings mistakes (invisible walls near Malterre). So don't forget to download the lastest corrected version on the siteweb ;)

https://www.mygodness.net/en/downloads

Sorry for the inconvenience :?
Great news, thanks for the quick hotfix. ;)

Just a question: Do you collect bug reports in any way? If so, then where can I send them (with coordinates) in case I find any map glitches?

MyGodness
Donation rank:

11 Feb 2019 09:12

Yes JohnBart, feel free to report bugs here ;)
Image Image Image Image

Return to “ETS2 Map mods”

• Information