Ferry connections for Promods!!

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
SETrucker
Donation rank:

21 Jul 2018 19:11

CptCaribbean wrote:
18 Jul 2018 21:35
He tells you to that:

And if you're answering comments that are directly above yours, then directly comment, without quoting.
When answering to 2 or more people, please use the edit button (shown in green) and comment the answer below, this time quoting the message that is not above yours.
Quote when answering to a comment that is placed 2 or more positions above yours.

;)
Hello...

Bild.jpg
Bild.jpg (152.57 KiB) Viewed 1442 times

But I do not have an icon that shows a pen when I choose to comment on a text check my image ...
YouTube channel for Euro Truck Simulator 2:
Follow my different missions on my channel https://youtube.com/channel/UC0ASSqpFaNfS9vBYW4nqhrQ
New 2 video every dag!!

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 16-Core Processor 3.4-4.9 GHz
GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 6950 XT Nitro+ 16GB 4K

CptCaribbean

21 Jul 2018 20:09

Because I am looking at my comment. You'll see the pencil in your comments.
Junior Beta-Tester since 2.26

Translator of Spanish, Catalan, Euskera and Galician.

OlavEmil
Donation rank:

01 Aug 2018 22:49

Gutte72 wrote:
18 Jul 2018 07:12
CAPLV wrote:
17 Jul 2018 15:12
imho.. ferries should be even less than now.
It does not matter if you drive on the roads anyway but sometimes it may be good to have the ferries and your judgment really trafficking ..
It's not that simple, because when you add a ferry, the in-game route calculator will prioritize ferry before road, severely reducing the pay for the load. The pay is calculated by km of road so if you have lots of ferries criss-crossing the continent, the pricing model forces you to play Euro Ferry Simulator, even if that means taking 5 different ferries back and forth, finally ending at your destination.

The suggestions in your opening post will absolutely ruin any possibility of sensible gameplay, unfortunately.

Trucker2223
Donation rank:

02 Aug 2018 08:14

Ferrys are only prioritied when you have your Navigation Settings set to shortest. With Navigation Setting set to best, it'll choose the fastest way, that must not neccesarly be the Ferry route, since driving around could be faster instead of using the Ferry and spent the time that you Need to travel there.
And the economy gets always calculated with the best Setting, even if you choose an other Setting. So you could theorectly add more Ferrys, you may only tweak the time you Need to travel, so it'll only use the Ferry when neccesary and not priority it.
No. 4 forum spammer

No Support via PM!!

ProMods Senior Beta Tester since 2.30
ProMods Moderator since 1. January 2019

id777
Donation rank:

03 Aug 2018 01:44

its not a ferry simulator
id777 ;)

System: Windows 10
Processor: Intel Core [email protected] x6
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX1060 6GB

SETrucker
Donation rank:

08 Aug 2018 18:51

Trucker2223 wrote:
02 Aug 2018 08:14
Ferrys are only prioritied when you have your Navigation Settings set to shortest. With Navigation Setting set to best, it'll choose the fastest way, that must not neccesarly be the Ferry route, since driving around could be faster instead of using the Ferry and spent the time that you Need to travel there.
And the economy gets always calculated with the best Setting, even if you choose an other Setting. So you could theorectly add more Ferrys, you may only tweak the time you Need to travel, so it'll only use the Ferry when neccesary and not priority it.
Yes ... One who thinks that depends on how to set up navigation settings in the game how you want it will not be to choose a ferry instead of roads, I drive better than ferries, but it may be good sometimes that there is a ferry The time may be to drive is less time than it is to go by ferry to the place ...

And the economy is always calculated with the best setting, even if you choose another setting, and then it does not matter that you have several ferry lines, as the game does not prioritize. It's just an extra solution if you want to take the ferry but you do not have to meaning that you get faster on time may deteriorate, even if you do not choose the ferry to go turbo in fashion but you should be as realistic as possible.

Why make realistica courage to the game otherwise then if it's not the most important not to have seen someone else have complained of other realistic courage like this then this must be against the hot "Euro Ferry Simulator" Why is not it called "weather against - Euro Weather Simulator" for example.?
YouTube channel for Euro Truck Simulator 2:
Follow my different missions on my channel https://youtube.com/channel/UC0ASSqpFaNfS9vBYW4nqhrQ
New 2 video every dag!!

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 16-Core Processor 3.4-4.9 GHz
GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 6950 XT Nitro+ 16GB 4K

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information