czech republic map

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
valak00000000007

28 Jul 2018 15:43

Hi guys Iˇm looking for map of the czech republic.

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

28 Jul 2018 18:33

Did you try to www.google.it?
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

Mercedes2002CZ

29 Jul 2018 09:07

valak00000000007 wrote:
28 Jul 2018 15:43
Hi guys Iˇm looking for map of the czech republic.
Did you try Náchod map addon to ProMods by Maxest? In next update he add Hradec Králové and Liberec. I recommend this addon very much!

CptCaribbean

29 Jul 2018 09:13

The thing is that Náchod map already covers one city from Czech Republic so we'll see if he does some other cities ;)
Last edited by CptCaribbean on 29 Jul 2018 14:10, edited 1 time in total.
Junior Beta-Tester since 2.26

Translator of Spanish, Catalan, Euskera and Galician.

DMNerd

29 Jul 2018 13:51

Náchod isn't in Poland ...

kamikazee54

29 Jul 2018 14:24

If you look for standalone map of CZ, then try this: https://www.facebook.com/majoooumap/?fr ... le_browser BECAUSE It is your first post, STANDALONE means that this map IS NOT COMPATIBLE with any other map. This is just because a lot of people with new account and their first posts like you ask, if " .... map is compatible with .... map ", even when it's asked/answered milion times here or on SCS forum.

Or if you look for map that would be compatible with other maps, try find/contact guy name Vlasta, BUT AGAIN, This map WON'T BE compatible with Promods. And i don't know how to find him, i don't care since he dissapeared from facebook. He was making his own CZ/SK map, pretty crowded with cities and what i have chance to try it long time ago when it was free (it was before Promods 2.00, about 1.98 version of Promods) this map was build purely on imagination, only cities had their position correctly, but wasn't realistic, he didn't even care about making them from some source like "Google Street Wiev". Then became scandal with Tool for opening locked .scs archives like promods has, or many other maps witch their authors decided to lock their work. Vlasta was very angry, (you can still read it here: https://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=192210) that SCS stuff allowed author of that tool freely share his work on SCS forum, so Vlasta decided, to distribute his map only via facebook and from free map, he made paid map. You could get it only via donating him and even there what i read, he didn't even give it to everybody. Then his facebook page was remowed and from that time i didn't hear about him, only one month ago in june, I read some posts on facebook and found that he still sell it, but there is no given way to contact him. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... ater&ifg=1

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information