[DIS] Roextended ant YKS Turkey

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
lapin37
Donation rank:

06 Nov 2018 11:24

the Roextended map and YKS turkey seems compatible with the Promods but someone could give the order of maps with these two maps
thank you
Last edited by Davyddin on 06 Nov 2018 15:21, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added prefix to title

Trucker2223
Donation rank:

06 Nov 2018 12:38

no it's not cpmpatible. Or only badly compatible.
I wouldn't recommend such a Combo, Play YKS standalone.
No. 4 forum spammer

No Support via PM!!

ProMods Senior Beta Tester since 2.30
ProMods Moderator since 1. January 2019

CAPLV
Donation rank:

06 Nov 2018 13:24

@Trucker2223 hahaha :D its compatible w/fix...

@lapin37 check - http://www.roextended.ro/english/help.html
// ETS2 v.1.36+Promods 2.43+Roextended 2.4(P)+RSK Turkey 1.9.5+RusMap 2.0+Southern Region 7.9+TGS 1.36 //

scan720
Developer
Donation rank:

06 Nov 2018 13:32

But I would alsi not recommend to play with YKS.
The mapping quality is very badly
Developer since July 2020
Working in Poland

OlavEmil
Donation rank:

06 Nov 2018 15:15

This forum is generally not very helpful when it comes to adding maps they don't themselves define as compatible with Promods.

Have a look at the homepage of Roextended. It includes a video with load orders of several map combinations, including Promods: http://www.roextended.ro/english/help.html

Also keep an eye on Wombat Trucker on Youtube, he pretty much stays on top of any map combination possible at any time: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM6_SK ... klw/videos

Rudi Raser
In Memoriam
Donation rank:

06 Nov 2018 15:32

why should ProMods give you a loading order for maps like Roextended, Poland Rebuild, Balkan and maps which overwrite ProMods areas?
i can´t see there any sense. and if you think you can connect many maps together like Wombat do, then do it and have fun. but for trouble shootings, bugs, crashes, ask him for support.
No Support via PM!

CAPLV
Donation rank:

06 Nov 2018 16:10

Rudi Raser people ask people for info/help.. or there is some censor on it? or using other maps or use this forum only for promods?
// ETS2 v.1.36+Promods 2.43+Roextended 2.4(P)+RSK Turkey 1.9.5+RusMap 2.0+Southern Region 7.9+TGS 1.36 //

Rudi Raser
In Memoriam
Donation rank:

06 Nov 2018 16:21

i´m only a Beta tester, nothing more. and no, i didn´t know anything about censor here, if it´s not about Mario Map & Co.
i answerd here only because Olav said we are not helpfully here to combinate ProMods with other maps.
i´m not 100% sure, but YKS can be only connected to ProMods via Roextended, or maybe there is somewhere else another Ferry? anyways, it makes only trouble with ProMods together, therefore it is not recommended to combinate the map with ProMods, same like with ROS or EAA.

:)
No Support via PM!

Davyddin
Donation rank:

06 Nov 2018 18:50

I don't think anyone has been censored here; users are free to ask questions and users are free to answer or not answer them.
ProMods moderator, translator, and tester. ATS and ETS2 player and modder. Author e.g. of the Profile Jumpstart mods. Fennoswede from the Finnish archipelago.

MG Mike
Donation rank:

06 Nov 2018 21:20

Hello,

I use Promods with the recommended together. In addition I use Romania extended and Poland rebuilt.
Poland rebuilt was as far as I know part of promods but their ways went in difficult directions. But the basic maps are the same, so Poland rebuilt fits together with promods. And seen from the other side to play Poland rebuilt promods is required.

Romania extended has more cities as the promods version. The mountain areas looks beatyful too and the town Constanta is bigger and has a real ferry port which is in Promods still missing.
There is a road connection provided for connection with promods.
Only disadvantage from my sight is the last version overrides some of the new Balkan stuff of the last new promods version, and Roe includes meanwhile Bulgaria.
Therefor I use different profiles, one with roe and another without..

But I had never problems with the other maps. Only Poland rebuilt is currently not playable.

I have not tried the Turkey map until now. It's different scale overrides Cyprus. And with turkey I have read there were additional problems.. Only possibility was together with roe and a special fix.

As far as I know Arayas is working on a rescale of the turkeymap to the 1:19 scale. If this will be released it might be worthy to have an eye on it.

And Ukraine is under construction too by Arayas. Ukraine is still the biggest whole on our Europe map..

And yes I tried ROS with Russmap and Promods too. It is possible but there is no guarantee of no errors. Rudi Raser showed that ROS built some places in Poland and near Berlin and London for what reason ever?!
By putting ROS absolutely down and putting the other maps upper it and using Poland rebuilt in Addition the places from ROS at Poland and Berlin or London gets overwritten.
There is even a snow terrain fix for promods.

But, I encountered missing road textures on road crossings at Hamburg for example. You can drive normally but the road under your tyres has disappeared and you seems to hovering over gras..

So there are still errors in this combination and as Rudi Raser wrote it could be at other places more errors where you could fall through the road or something of other kind of trouble could appear.

So I prefer the promods recommend maps plus roe and poland rebuilt. This little afro map can be used too if wanted..

That is what I could find out so far..

One additional sidenote:
As newest I use the EAA Map too, but as a standalone map. That is possible by a mid which deletes Europe. The EAA Map is quite very big, big enough for a own career at a own profile for it.

Regards
MG Mike
Company : Euro Line Logistics International vGmbH
Headquarters: Hamburg (D)
Additional quarters: Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Berlin, Rostock, Bremen, Spaden

Euro Line in Europe: Sweden, Russia, Romania and Iceland
Follow us on Instagram #Eurolinelogistics

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information