[REL] Romania Reworked v1.2

You can share and discuss other ETS2 map mods here
JurianPaulussen
Donation rank:

08 Jul 2019 20:53

ro.gaming26 wrote:
08 Jul 2019 20:21
Adarskalen no problem man EdgeGladiator Vraiment désolé pour ton bled il reste que l'Algérie et le Sénégal qui pourront gagner
--off topic--

English only please, google translate:

Really sorry for your bled it remains that Algeria and Senegal who will be able to win

For such discussion, what is offtopic, please use the PM function.

--back on topic--

Looks good so far as I can see, keep up the good work! :D
Working at Röhlig Aircargo at Amsterdam Airport

Speaking Dutch, Afrikaans, German, English and Spanish

charlessabuero
Donation rank:

12 Jul 2019 10:31

In my opinion. it's okay if it will take time to release your map mod. You can actually merge the new ProMods stuff to your map mod like the new road in Hungary.

Arvidsson-Källqvist
Donation rank:

04 Aug 2019 10:11

So if I understand correctly it does work with 2.41 if we remove the sector around Oradea?! Can someone tell which sector is that?
Company: David Kiesch International Transport & Spedition SRL
Headquarter: Cluj-Napoca
Truck: 2021 Volvo FH500 Globetrotter XL
Numberplate: CJ 21 WLX

Dawid2849
Developer

04 Aug 2019 10:13

On DX9 after that all is ok, with DX11 you will see crash.
Oradea border sector is sec+0010+0004

Adarskalen

19 Aug 2019 12:46

Hello! After some time with no news I finally can tell you more about the map.
First, the map version for 1.35 will be released next week, and I apologize for the long waiting time.
Second, the new things on the map will be:
- improved A1 motorway from the border with Hungary to Sibiu (this involves changed roads, railings, signs; but unfortunately only the interchange at Arad-Vest is reworked, the rest remaining unchanged for now);
- new motorway signage (firstly because some of my previous signs were based on the Greek templates, and after the last update of Promods some Greek signs had problems and so did my signs; and second because I had some new ideas for the motorway signage);
- reworked/improved road from the border with Ukraine to Baia Mare (E81/DN1C road);
- some small improvements here and there on my previous work.
So these are the news for now, hope you will like the new things I've done. :D
And here you have some photos of the E81 road near the border with Ukraine (you can look also on the Google Maps street view for this location, I'm curious what do you think, I've tried to make it as close as possible to the real life):

Next days I will post photos of the A1 improvements and the signs.
Developer of ROMANIA REWORKED MOD

Languages: Image, Image, and some Image

ExtremorGP

19 Aug 2019 15:44

Nice!
Retired modder.

ro.gaming26

21 Aug 2019 13:05

RO:
Arată foarte bine bravo eu stau mai încolo de SATU mare spre negrești oaș și chiar seamănă intersecția aia ai putea face și vama Petea ? Ca sa te legi de autostrada M3 care se oprește la mateszalka și de acolo mai sunt 40 km pana la Petea e un peisaj foarte frumos

EN:
It looks very good I stand beyond the big SATU towards the narrow bones and it really looks like that intersection you could also do the Petea customs? To connect with the M3 motorway that stops at mateszalka and from there are 40 km to Petea there is a very beautiful landscape
Last edited by bmwGTR on 21 Aug 2019 13:57, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added english translation - please use english on the main forum
Satu-Mare România Image

bmwGTR

21 Aug 2019 13:57

Hi,

@ro.gaming26: only english on the main forum, otherwise I have to give you a warning!

Best regards,
bmwGTR
ETS2: ProMods + RusMap + The Great Steppe
ATS: ProMods + Grand Canyon + Reforma

ProMods Moderator since April 2018

Adarskalen

21 Aug 2019 15:37

ro.gaming26 wrote:
21 Aug 2019 13:05
RO:
Arată foarte bine bravo eu stau mai încolo de SATU mare spre negrești oaș și chiar seamănă intersecția aia ai putea face și vama Petea ? Ca sa te legi de autostrada M3 care se oprește la mateszalka și de acolo mai sunt 40 km pana la Petea e un peisaj foarte frumos

EN:
It looks very good I stand beyond the big SATU towards the narrow bones and it really looks like that intersection you could also do the Petea customs? To connect with the M3 motorway that stops at mateszalka and from there are 40 km to Petea there is a very beautiful landscape
EN:
I am very happy that you like it! And regarding to Petea border crossing, I would really like to build it, but I would have some little problems:
- I must also build Satu-Mare to reach Petea border, and this thing is, I would say, useless, because the Road to the Black Sea DLC is coming (however, I can copy an existing city and use it as Satu-Mare, for building the road to Petea; I know, the city will be nothing like it is in the real life, but at the moment it is just not worth it to build a new city);
- the map scale; I don't know if there is enough room for Satu-Mare and Petea and the road between them, and probably they will be too close to the Halmeu border.
Finally, I'll see, I will try to copy a city to see how it will look like, maybe I will make some further adjustments to it, and this will be Satu-Mare. But first I must finish what I have to do for the v1.1 of the map, to be ready for download next week.
Best regards!

RO:
Mă bucur că îți place! În legătură cu vama Petea, chiar mi-ar plăcea să o construiesc, dar aș avea câteva probleme:
- trebuie să construiesc și Satu-Mare ca să ajung la Petea, iar lucrul ăsta e cam inutil având în vedere că apare DLC-ul cu România (totuși, aș putea să copii un oraș și să îl pun pe post de Satu-Mare; știu, nu o să fie fain deloc, dar chiar nu merită să mă apuc de construit acum un oraș întreg);
- scara hărții; nu știu dacă ar încăpea și Satu-Mare și vama Petea, și mai pune și vama Halmeu, care ar fi probabil foarte aproape din cauza scării.
Mă rog, o să văd oricum, să încerc să copii un oraș, poate îl mai ajustez un pic, și așa fac Satu-Mare. Dar mai întâi să termin ce am de făcut pentru versiunea 1.1, ca să o pun la download săptămâna viitoare.
Numai bine!

Adarskalen

29 Aug 2019 11:42

Hello!
I want to announce that Romania Reworked v1.1 is ready! I linked it for download on the first page.
The new things are:
- improved A1 motorway from the border with Hungary to Sibiu (this involves changed roads, railings, signs; but unfortunately only the interchange at Arad-Vest is reworked, the rest remaining unchanged for now);
- new motorway signage;
- reworked/improved road from the border with Ukraine to Baia Mare (E81/DN1C road);
- some small improvements here and there on my previous work.

I hope you will enjoy! :)

Also, some new screenshots:

Return to “ETS2 Map mods”

• Information