[REL] Romania Reworked v1.2

You can share and discuss other ETS2 map mods here
PerrydPelle

22 Jun 2019 10:53

From photos of your mod I see that you know for sure know how to map, but I still think you shouldn't have built it. I mean, when the DLC releases you wasted almost 3 months of hard work disappearing forever. You say it's a good exercise and yes, it is! but that exercise could have been in a other region which will not be washed away in a few mounths... Like I said the quilety of the mod is very good, way beter than PM Romania, so dont see this as hate.
Developer of uh...

Adarskalen

22 Jun 2019 11:04

Thank you for your opinion, PerrydPelle. In no way I see this as hate, don't worry :). I understand your point, and I agree, the thing that my mod will be useless in 3-4 months is not good at all for me. But from all the areas of Promods, I think Romania needed a rebuild the most. And as I am Romanian, I said why not to make this myself (even if I knew the DLC will include Romania). Also, I am not planning to rebuild the cities and just everything. I am just making small improvements here and there, only for refreshing and improving the look of the map, and also for my training in mapping, as I said (and for working only on changing some roads and stuff there is not a very big problem for me if they will be lost). So, I will continue working because of this reasons, but I won't make major rebuilds.
Developer of ROMANIA REWORKED MOD

Languages: Image, Image, and some Image

PerrydPelle

22 Jun 2019 11:08

Ok, no problem! Its your map! ;)
Developer of uh...

ro.gaming26

22 Jun 2019 11:25

can you rebuild satu-mare and major cities of romania and your map is for 1.35?
Satu-Mare România Image

Adarskalen

22 Jun 2019 11:29

I just said: I will not rebuild cities because there is no point in this, as the DLC will include Romania. I will only rebuild roads and the environment. BUT, for example in Cluj I changed some signs and some roads, so probably I will do this in every city. But not fully rebuild of cities.
The map works only in version 1.34 and only with Promods 2.40.

gmtavares

22 Jun 2019 12:56

I will keep following this thread.
It looks interesting.
Your signage looks quite nice.
Some landscapes look acceptable, but others look a bit lacking.
Looking forward to seeing your work improve ;)
ProMods isn't a mod, it's a game.

Project Japan Admin
Mediterranean Map Admin
Lviv Oblast Expansion Developer
Carpathian ProMods Add-On Developer

ProMods junior beta tester from 2.17 to 2.43 :D
🇵🇹 living in 🇪🇪

Adarskalen

22 Jun 2019 13:04

Thank you!
Yes, I know the landscapes are not great, but I am trying my best. :D

Dawid2849
Developer

22 Jun 2019 15:14

I've driven through the areas that you've rebuilt and I really like them (in particular signs)! :D It is a pity that your work will be in vain after the release of the new DLC. The only thing I would like to change is to remove some of the roads from the map in the menu (marked in red color):

liano

22 Jun 2019 19:00

I think you can continue with your work, because, as proven by Germany rebuilts, there's always something else that SCS doesn't do and can be improved.

EdgeGladiator

22 Jun 2019 19:06

On your work, the signs are good, but you can really improve all the rest especially : mountains, environment, grass and trees, etc... It's still the same old environment.
Senior Beta-Tester since 2.30
Translator for French and Spanish languages
Developper of Mediterranean Map, Maghreb Map and Real European Gas Stations Reloaded.

Return to “ETS2 Map mods”

• Information