Map Mods uses

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
fedeg_1

22 Apr 2019 13:38

Good day friends. I'm consulting. I have ProMods + RusMap + SRMap + Great Steppe + Roextended. Is there any possibility of damage to the game files, or the files of the MoD's (.scs) by the constant change of the order of the same in the Manager Mod?

(Buen dia amigos. Les consulto. Tengo ProMods + RusMap + SRMap + Great Steppe + Roextended. Existe alguna posibilidad de que se dañen los archivos del juego, o los archivos de los mod's (.scs) por el cambio constante del orden de los mismos en el Manager Mod?)
FX 8350 | 16GB RAM | MSI RTX 3070TI 8GB | LOGITECH G923 TRUEFORCE + EATON FULLER SHIFTER

arayas

22 Apr 2019 14:06

Nope, you can experiment any load order you want. The easy way is to follow a tutorial about load orders for specific versions and specific maps.
In your case this page will help you alot, depends of your Roextended version.
https://roextended.ro/forum/viewtopic.p ... 1695#p1695
Editor of Romania Extended Map
roextended.ro
[email protected]
ROEXTENDED FORUM
Personal Mods ATS and ETS - Superzoom, Superlights, Normal Economy, Super Traffic, Loading Screens, Black Friday, Virtual Mirrors

fedeg_1

22 Apr 2019 14:42

Since we are on the subject also I consult you. I have the free version of RoExtended, I just downloaded it yesterday. There is a file called "PM 2.32-RO 2.0 _ RCv3"; Should I place it above or below the "PM-legacy-compatibility-fix-v15" ?
Last edited by bmwGTR on 22 Apr 2019 15:14, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: remove quote, please do not quote the post above yours
FX 8350 | 16GB RAM | MSI RTX 3070TI 8GB | LOGITECH G923 TRUEFORCE + EATON FULLER SHIFTER

arayas

22 Apr 2019 22:09

It doesn't matter, just be careful to place road connections above the maps they connect (in your case Roex and Promods).
Editor of Romania Extended Map
roextended.ro
[email protected]
ROEXTENDED FORUM
Personal Mods ATS and ETS - Superzoom, Superlights, Normal Economy, Super Traffic, Loading Screens, Black Friday, Virtual Mirrors

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information