[REL] ETS 2 the dutch map

You can share and discuss other ETS2 map mods here
Vøytek
Developer

03 Apr 2016 21:25

I downloaded from MEGA on one PC but on the 2nd one, I had to use Mediafire.
As I said - choosing Alkmaar as starting city crashes the game. Also tons of warnings in the log. I don't understand why people release maps that have such obvious problems and then had to fix it instead of doing it earlier but that's their decision :)
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

Frank Ouwerkerk

03 Apr 2016 23:44

Het vrachtcentrum van Alkmaar doet het niet en er zit een bug in.
Beschrijving van probleem: Als je een opdracht aanneemt vanuit Alkmaar, dan reageert het spel niet, klik nog keer op opdracht aannemen dan crasht het spel. Door dit probleem kunnen spelers Alkmaar niet als hun eerste stad kiezen. Heb je al een eigen truck kan je wel de garage in Alkmaar kopen en vrachten afleveren in Alkmaar. Neem je dus een opdracht aan met je eigen truck in Alkmaar, maar na de eerste keer proberen heb je er genoeg van en je gaat dan naar het pauze menu dan denkt het spel dat je geen eigen truck meer hebt. Ook al rij je naar een andere stad of kies je de optie snelrijden bij een andere garage dan nog denkt het spel dat je geen eigen truck hebt. Als je het opgeslagen bestand laadt voordat je de opdracht hebt aangenomen is alles zoals het altijd was.

Let op!!!
Had je al een profiel voor de update dan hoef je geen nieuwe aan te maken.
Google Translate wrote:The load center of Alkmaar does not work and there is a bug in it.
Description of problem: If you accept an assignment from Alkmaar, the game does not yet time click command take over the game crashes. This problem can not Alkmaar players choose as their first city. Do you already own a truck you may have to buy the garage in Alkmaar and deliver loads in Alkmaar. So you take a job with your truck in Alkmaar, but after the first time you try've had enough and you go over to the pause menu then thinks the game that you do not have a truck anymore. Even though driving you to another city or choose the option speeding at another garage still thinks the game that you do not own truck. If you load the saved file before you accepted the job everything is as it always was.

Pay attention!!!
Did you have already registered for the update then you do not have to create new.
Last edited by LoaderSaints on 04 Apr 2016 06:02, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added translation. Please use English on the main forums!

yuhui2008

04 Apr 2016 04:22

V1.2:no Rotterdam :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Need to wait V2.0 :D :D :D :D :D :D
Last edited by yuhui2008 on 04 Apr 2016 08:00, edited 1 time in total.

sven_engelen

04 Apr 2016 08:00

Frank Ouwerkerk wrote:
Google Translate wrote:The load center of Alkmaar does not work and there is a bug in it.
Description of problem: If you accept an assignment from Alkmaar, the game does not yet time click command take over the game crashes. This problem can not Alkmaar players choose as their first city. Do you already own a truck you may have to buy the garage in Alkmaar and deliver loads in Alkmaar. So you take a job with your truck in Alkmaar, but after the first time you try've had enough and you go over to the pause menu then thinks the game that you do not have a truck anymore. Even though driving you to another city or choose the option speeding at another garage still thinks the game that you do not own truck. If you load the saved file before you accepted the job everything is as it always was.

Pay attention!!!
Did you have already registered for the update then you do not have to create new.
We have made an update around 6pm where you were able to start from Alkmaar because i've made a Typo in the DEF File. You should be able to play from Alkmaar now ;)
yuhui2008 wrote:V1.2:no Rotterdam :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I never said that Rotterdam was finished and able to be in v 1.2
Last edited by Horizon™ on 04 Apr 2016 12:02, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged posts

xela1961

04 Apr 2016 11:15

Hey guys do not be mischievous. Who make the maps can't check every roads before give it to us to run on them. Be nice and ask when find something wrong on it. I'm glad when I can run on a new road.Thanks Swen, all the best to you, I will try at evening this new map.

Frank Ouwerkerk

04 Apr 2016 14:00

problem with load center in alkmaar still goes on. if you accept a job the load center does not respond. if you click a another time on accept job button the game crashes. if you click ones on the accept job in alkmaar then the mod thinks you do not have your own truck anymore. this problem can you prevent to not take jobs from alkmaar or if it happends load your safe data before you took the job.

xela1961

04 Apr 2016 18:49

I drive already 300 km on your dutch-map. I choose Arhem for begin, because I know somebody from there...
I do 3 jobs until now, One was to Eindhoven. when I get into the city, the GPS show me 80 the max.speed and inside is only 50.
The next job I take from there, and from begining show 50, so, it was OK. That was the only problem what I discovered.
Maybe later I try a way to Alkmaar to see if I have probelem....? Thank Swen, I like your map. Great job. Nice work.

sven_engelen

04 Apr 2016 19:05

Frank Ouwerkerk wrote:problem with load center in alkmaar still goes on. if you accept a job the load center does not respond. if you click a another time on accept job button the game crashes. if you click ones on the accept job in alkmaar then the mod thinks you do not have your own truck anymore. this problem can you prevent to not take jobs from alkmaar or if it happends load your safe data before you took the job.
We have a hotfix for that updated on our website ;)

Peterson

04 Apr 2016 19:15

Site is still on strike.
Peterson logistics - We think, you pay, it's that simple.

ImageImage
My WoT profile.

sven_engelen

04 Apr 2016 19:27

http://thedutchmap.nl/ isn't on strike?

Return to “ETS2 Map mods”

• Information