Realistic Cities - Promods Addon

You can share and discuss other ETS2 map mods here
EndrioFelipe

18 Apr 2020 19:12

I've just find out every time a sector of the map which matches what I modified is changed my mod will crash. That has happened in Haifa, so to fix it I would have to remade all the thing. Well, it's a matter of time before it happens again, then I decided to stop modding ets2. The Promods team even called me to be part of the team, but my models are not approved by them. So, its over.

Vøytek
Developer

18 Apr 2020 20:46

As far as I know, you just received hints on how to improve texturing of your models, to optimize it for ETS2. And later we noticed you left our server without a word.
So that's a bit weird to quit modding instead of improving, as modders usually improve their skills everyday, even after years of practice ;) Especially after getting help from more experienced people who can lead you in the correct direction.
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

EndrioFelipe

19 Apr 2020 00:15

I did not remember receiving any hints for improve my method of texturing.
I thought I wouldn't be useful anymore when that guy said that I would have to texturize everything again. I didn't want to do that, so I left. But I would like to learn how to turn my models suitable for promods.

Return to “ETS2 Map mods”

• Information