[REL] Project Balkans 5.5 for 1.47.x

You can share and discuss other ETS2 map mods here
Cipus
Donation rank:

07 Oct 2016 09:07

just a small objection to Project Balkans. in the loading screen it takes over the ProMods logo and its beautiful images of cities, which let's admit is not very fair, Balkans being just a small addon. Besides the ProMods images are replaced by some from Project Balkans, however I don't like these neither. despite that in the Project Balkans are beautiful places and cities, in the images there is almost nothing to watch during the loading
if it's about a reordering of the mods would you please let me know, currently I use the default order with Project Balkans below the ProMods def and above RusMap and other ProMods files. thanks
Enjoy driving with Real Traffic Density for ETS2 / ATS and Real Ai traffic engine sounds ETS2 / ATS

veteranu

07 Oct 2016 11:02

Zniwek wrote:You just said that PM is working faster and then you ask if grega will create such many countries... You answered yourself earlier already.
My english is very bad.. My question was if he ever think about doing bulgaria , turkey , macedonia ,etc ( cause PM is very far from that part) instead of doing slovenia , croatia , serbia , bosnia cause probably PM will touch that part very soon.

brainiac
Donation rank:

07 Oct 2016 11:11

I think the best is to let Promods' roads and rebuild parts and add new roads. If you will do that, I, and I think, most of users will use always your map. I know that it will be very difficult on territories which you will done until Promods 2.2.
If I will have to choose one of Promods and Project Balkans, amolst surely I will drive on both, intermittently.
Working on San Diego map, 2:5 scale: www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=25293
I NEED HELP for:
- landscape
- details
- signage and
- company advisors (which companies to put where)

grega

07 Oct 2016 11:42

Just to clear some things: Turkey, Bulgaria and probably also Greece are out of our reach. First because PM is closer to those territories and allready started something there if I'm correct. Second is the lack (at the moment) of good models for those countries. We will definitely do "central Balkan" with Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia and Montenegro + some small surprises, but for now let them remain secret.
We will also take more loading screens with nice views on them.
Follow our Project Balkans news on FB page https://www.facebook.com/ets2balkans
Check my brand new serie on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji5FdxHhEIA&t=584s

Cipus
Donation rank:

07 Oct 2016 13:52

grega wrote:We will also take more loading screens with nice views on them.
thank you even if this is only a partial reply to my objection. I was saying that it is not very fair to take over the ProMods logo and their images and replace with yours. without any offence from my side, ProMods is the main map while Project Balkan a small addon. You could perhaps alternate the loading screen between Balkans, ProMods and RusMap logos, including the pictures from all maps ;)
Enjoy driving with Real Traffic Density for ETS2 / ATS and Real Ai traffic engine sounds ETS2 / ATS

plykkegaard
Donation rank:

07 Oct 2016 14:03

Open the SCS file and remove the loading screens from material/ui/loading
3D Artist - Moderator - Beta tester

grega

08 Oct 2016 08:56

Good morning from Zagreb's loading/unloading place

Follow our Project Balkans news on FB page https://www.facebook.com/ets2balkans
Check my brand new serie on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji5FdxHhEIA&t=584s

plykkegaard
Donation rank:

08 Oct 2016 08:58

Nice touch
3D Artist - Moderator - Beta tester

Cipus
Donation rank:

08 Oct 2016 13:44

thanks plykkegaard, it worked... Grega I look for such pictures for loading screen, where my young son can watch and talk about what he can see in pictures while game is loading ;)

bumbumek

08 Oct 2016 17:31

Looks sweet dear grega :-)

Return to “ETS2 Map mods”

• Information