[REL] Project Balkans 5.5 for 1.47.x

You can share and discuss other ETS2 map mods here
Kortez

02 Jun 2016 19:10

Yeah, thank you guys... :)

almedina

03 Jun 2016 17:29

I have a Problem: When i put the update inside folder and activate before creatin new Profile, i cannot start in Croatia/Bosnia. Also when i choose another Country there doesnt show me anymore Croatian Citys, and anyway Slavonski Brod showed me as it is in Croatia...so i couldnt started in Bosnia.
Also when it worked last time i started in Croatia there only was Cars drivin around with Hungary License Plate..Whats the problem? It shows me that Croatia/Bosnia exist but there arent any city and i cannot start in in one of these countrys...please help..:(

almedina

03 Jun 2016 18:14

I fixed the Problem now..but another Thing: it stays that there is a CIty in Bosnia called "Brod" but i cannot start in Bosnia..will it be possible soon?

grega

03 Jun 2016 23:33

almedina wrote:I fixed the Problem now..but another Thing: it stays that there is a CIty in Bosnia called "Brod" but i cannot start in Bosnia..will it be possible soon?
If I think logicaly it's not possible to start in Brod (BiH), because there is no garage. I'm not sure though, but I guess thats the case. And there will be no garage there, because even making that city wasn't planned, but we made it as you can see as "little bit more than scenery town", because lack of space... You will have to wait for next map expansion to start in BiH.
Follow our Project Balkans news on FB page https://www.facebook.com/ets2balkans
Check my brand new serie on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji5FdxHhEIA&t=584s

nicea69
Donation rank:

04 Jun 2016 18:40

almedina wrote:I have a Problem: When i put the update inside folder and activate before creatin new Profile, i cannot start in Croatia/Bosnia. Also when i choose another Country there doesnt show me anymore Croatian Citys, and anyway Slavonski Brod showed me as it is in Croatia...so i couldnt started in Bosnia.
Also when it worked last time i started in Croatia there only was Cars drivin around with Hungary License Plate..Whats the problem? It shows me that Croatia/Bosnia exist but there arent any city and i cannot start in in one of these countrys...please help..:(
How did you fix the problem?

'cause I have no cities in Croatia as well

Kobra2112

05 Jun 2016 03:43

For people having problems with seeing Croatian cities, please put Project Balkans files ABOVE Promods files in the mod manager.

The only thing that I can't seem to fix with this mod is how the company in Brod appears to be undeliverable (as in the jobs all start off with approximately 3000 Euro per mile and do not show a GPS route?).
PM since v1.83 :D

CPU: Intel i7-4790K @ 4.0-4.4GHz
GPU: EVGA NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti 11GB
PSU: 1000G EVGA Platinum
RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Elite DDR3 @ 1866MHz

Ante1973
Donation rank:

05 Jun 2016 15:25

Hello have now bought in Croatia a garage and wanted my Headquartered there. But the inscriptions on the truck are not paid to the national mark . Did I do something wrong?
Best regards

grega

06 Jun 2016 13:56

Ante1973 wrote:Hello have now bought in Croatia a garage and wanted my Headquartered there. But the inscriptions on the truck are not paid to the national mark . Did I do something wrong?
Best regards
You want to say, that you want Croatian Kuna's ingame?
Follow our Project Balkans news on FB page https://www.facebook.com/ets2balkans
Check my brand new serie on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji5FdxHhEIA&t=584s

Master_of_the_roads

06 Jun 2016 14:51

As far as I know, there isn't any such modification allowing to add optional currencies in-game. Maybe in the future some developer might decide to do so. Please be patient, for now it's O.K. to use the € over the HRK. ;)

Unless you check on some interesting ETS 2 modding sites besides Promods, you might not find any at all. Everything is obtainable through patience and focused mind.

As it turned out, I was right, there are interesting Curriences packs on for example ets2.lt in the section Others, but those were meant for older ETS 2 versions of the game, I'm not sure how will they work on newer versions, unless I test them directly in-game for 1.23 Steam, it's a long shot, but maybe something positive will come out of this.

Great news, as if this day couldn't have been better already, for those who suffer from lack of optional in-game currencies, there is a special pack named XZV Currencies pack for ETS 2, operability isn't guaranteed for 1.23 or higher, but I will test it now to make certain that it can work beyond initial ETS 2 versions. :)

I can always share that download link if interested... Happy gaming.

For now it seems to refuse to accept the new ETS 2 coding, truly dissapointing. :|

Maybe another time.
Adrian Gašper

Ante1973
Donation rank:

06 Jun 2016 16:13

Thanks for your quick reply.
No, not the currency (Novac) . but the plates on my truck (Tablice na Kamionu)

Thank you in advance for your effort

Return to “ETS2 Map mods”

• Information