[REL] Project Balkans 5.5 for 1.47.x

You can share and discuss other ETS2 map mods here
yang20

02 Jan 2017 15:34

jurcek12 wrote:Question:
Does the 2.21 version of Project Balkans work with Promods 2.15 and Rus Map 1.7.1?
Thanks for the answer
Yes, It is addon for PM and dont work without it. Also it work with RM because PM is work with RM, and PB not changing any sectors of RM
Currently driving SCANIA S
PM2.40+RusMap 1.8.1+Great Steppe 1.2+Southern Region 7.8
Beta-tester of Project Balkans

FELICE
Donation rank:

03 Jan 2017 14:55

A few images from your Beautiful map

thank you very much :D

http://imgur.com/nAQgWwP
http://imgur.com/UdBDEoq
http://imgur.com/PclJ7yN
Your Best Friend Should Be A Back up Software

MandelSoft
Lead Developer

03 Jan 2017 15:08

FYI, none of those are from the Balkans...
Your daily dose of wisdom!
╔═══╗────╔═╗╔═╗────╔╗
║╔═╗║────║║╚╝║║────║║
║╚═╝╠═╦══╣╔╗╔╗╠══╦═╝╠══╗
║╔══╣╔╣╔╗║║║║║║╔╗║╔╗║══╣
║║──║║║╚╝║║║║║║╚╝║╚╝╠══║
╚╝──╚╝╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩══╩══╩══╝
Don't ask us for a release date; we don't know either.

yang20

03 Jan 2017 15:21

First and second screen is probably from Constanca.
Third is from Bucuresti. Project Balkans is only on Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Currently driving SCANIA S
PM2.40+RusMap 1.8.1+Great Steppe 1.2+Southern Region 7.8
Beta-tester of Project Balkans

Master_of_the_roads

04 Jan 2017 11:48

To answer to one of Grega's earlier replies, yes, on the Facebook page I've indeed found some pictures of Tuzla that will come out in the next release of Project Balkans.

Anyway, back to current topic, Slovenia indeed uses the vignette system which I find annoying when having to deal with the prices for a vignette, the cheapest ones are for a week, then comes the monthly variant and then the yearly variant, the most expensive. Those that do not use the vignette, get fined for 300 €, depending on the severity of the infraction. Sometimes, foreigners get fined for ignorance, for not knowing, but it's always been in my opinion that it's better to be informed before crossing someone else's borders.

In retrospect, I hope that Slovenia will implement a less expensive alternative in the future, not having a toll system helps, but only if the logic behind it works just as good, speaking of government's policies here.

DARS is the main provider, but doesn't always follow rules. Having a vignette pasted onto the windshield properly, helps you to avoid hefty fines. 8-)

Grega could implement a vignette system for his next release also, adding more realism to the map. Hope for the best. Bye. ;)

black diablo

04 Jan 2017 16:42

skinuo sam novi promods i instalirao project balkans 2.21 za v. 1.26 i igra radi ali mi ne prikazuje balkanske zemlje

I downloaded and installed a new promods project for the Balkans 2:21. 1:26 and the game works but we do not shows the Balkan countries
Last edited by tkk7406 on 04 Jan 2017 17:55, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Molimo Vas da koristite engleski u našim forumima!

grega

04 Jan 2017 17:39

Master_of_the_roads wrote:To answer to one of Grega's earlier replies, yes, on the Facebook page I've indeed found some pictures of Tuzla that will come out in the next release of Project Balkans.

Anyway, back to current topic, Slovenia indeed uses the vignette system which I find annoying when having to deal with the prices for a vignette, the cheapest ones are for a week, then comes the monthly variant and then the yearly variant, the most expensive. Those that do not use the vignette, get fined for 300 €, depending on the severity of the infraction. Sometimes, foreigners get fined for ignorance, for not knowing, but it's always been in my opinion that it's better to be informed before crossing someone else's borders.

In retrospect, I hope that Slovenia will implement a less expensive alternative in the future, not having a toll system helps, but only if the logic behind it works just as good, speaking of government's policies here.

DARS is the main provider, but doesn't always follow rules. Having a vignette pasted onto the windshield properly, helps you to avoid hefty fines. 8-)

Grega could implement a vignette system for his next release also, adding more realism to the map. Hope for the best. Bye. ;)
True about vignette's but they apply only for cars. Trucks and buses still need to go through toll stations and actualy pay the fixed amount between each station. Placing those toll booths is definitely not an option (lack of space), so we will probably wait for Promods'es electronic toll system :) Which is also in negotiations in slovenian parlament about implementing it on our highways system.
Tuzla is right now on a "side plan", northern Serbia has a priority at the moment :)
Follow our Project Balkans news on FB page https://www.facebook.com/ets2balkans
Check my brand new serie on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji5FdxHhEIA&t=584s

gmtavares

04 Jan 2017 22:35

grega wrote: Placing those toll booths is definitely not an option (lack of space), so we will probably wait for Promods'es electronic toll system :) Which is also in negotiations in slovenian parlament about implementing it on our highways system.
Portugal is a pioneer on this. :(
If ProMods IS to get here they will have to do the eletronic toll system. :P The only one in use for long*!

Hope to one day see those rolls in Slovenia. Though, I would rather not pay!
*except for older hghways which have both!
ProMods isn't a mod, it's a game.

Project Japan Admin
Mediterranean Map Admin
Lviv Oblast Expansion Developer
Carpathian ProMods Add-On Developer

ProMods junior beta tester from 2.17 to 2.43 :D
🇵🇹 living in 🇪🇪

FELICE
Donation rank:

05 Jan 2017 07:42

MandelSoft wrote:FYI, none of those are from the Balkans...
Then something is wrong I installed the maps and drove there this is all i got

:?:
Your Best Friend Should Be A Back up Software

Akula_

05 Jan 2017 12:59

Vignette isn't a bad system, you pay once for the year, and not a fortune everytime you take the motorway.
ImageImageImageSkoda is love, Skoda is life

Return to “ETS2 Map mods”

• Information