[REL] Project Balkans 5.5 for 1.47.x

You can share and discuss other ETS2 map mods here
gstaraz

26 Mar 2018 23:45

No problem grega, I can use the map like it is... it was just a hint on a few things that would make it look more realistic and maybe more fun.

I forgot about the "Vrata Jadrana" gas station, that is a major truck parking/resting place ... It is very well known by all the drivers and tourists that do that route.
There is enough place to put it after the "Matulji" junction, in the direction of Rijeka with a nice view of the entire Kvarner.
(If I am not mistaken, it is now a Crodux gas station)

This is a picture of the start of the construction of it, about a decade or more, ago (later they made it a bit bigger ...it can take about 30 parked trucks per side) :

here a link if the direct pic linking doesn`t work: https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=htt ... 99.jpg&f=1

Later I will post a screen of the "offending" gates at Grobnik, so You don`t have to loose time searching for it.

gstaraz

27 Mar 2018 12:13

@grega:

Here are two pics where You could place the gas station (in place of the brown buildings)

this photo is the same place from behind:

- About the non working gates:
It seems to be fixed ... I tested it yesterday night, and everything seems to be OK . (sorry for the false alarm)
Probably it was related to the Promods 2.25. I updated the map to 2.26 just yesterday :oops:

But, let me understand... Rijeka is a Promods or Project Balkans build ???
...if it is Promods, I am posting in the wrong thread :roll:

grega

27 Mar 2018 13:38

I know pretty good Jadranska vrata rest place, we were regular there for 10 years in a row every summer, but as I said - sadly we will not touch Rijeka.
It was build by Promods, we only changed the signs (because there was some error and overlaping with our atlas), the rest is original as in PM.
Follow our Project Balkans news on FB page https://www.facebook.com/ets2balkans
Check my brand new serie on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji5FdxHhEIA&t=584s

gstaraz

27 Mar 2018 14:10

Yeah... I had a feeling that I were posting in the wrong thread... have to stop drawing by night :)

I was convinced that Rijeka was built by PB. ...with all the maps I lost track of who built what; it just seemed logical that Rijeka was PB stuff... never mind...

grega

05 Apr 2018 11:30

No problem gstaraz, it happens :)

New pictures from Koper and specialy inside the port - also the biggest "Hungarian", "Slovak" and "Czech" port. All the terminals are build as they are in real life, with specific cargoes loading / unloading there :) Also the custom made company Luka Koper was made for some additional realism. Enjoy

Follow our Project Balkans news on FB page https://www.facebook.com/ets2balkans
Check my brand new serie on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji5FdxHhEIA&t=584s

gstaraz

05 Apr 2018 12:03

Looks nice!
Hopefully You will make it compatible with Promods ?

Cheers, and thanks for sharing the progress

Noah_Lukas

05 Apr 2018 12:22

Good work !
I like that church in the background :D
Developer for Germany and France
Regional Coordinator for the Central Region

Rayez

06 Apr 2018 16:25

Trucker2223 wrote:
18 Mar 2018 15:58
Open the winrar file. Go to the file that I posted the link to. Search for the /model/sign/traffic/it//no_overtaking_trucks_it.pmd line and replace it with /model/sign/traffic/it/no_overtaking_trucks_it.pmd.
Then save changes and close winrar. Make sure that winrar will repack the file before closing it.
Thanks for explaining!
Once u know how to edit, it's easy to correct the typo.
And thats what I did. :)

gstaraz

06 Apr 2018 18:33

but sadly, there must be another mistake somewhere hidden:
- driving from Rijeka to somewhere in Austria, taking the long route over Novo Mesto, I experienced a CTD. (after having fixed the typo that caused a similar behaviour north of Udine)

I don`t remember where I was on the road, so, sorry for not being able to provide more precise informations...
I will test a few combos later this evening, trying to take the approximately same route; and will report back if I can replicate the crash.

Trucker2223
Donation rank:

06 Apr 2018 19:16

Post your gamelog after your crash, so we cann adress the problem.
No. 4 forum spammer

No Support via PM!!

ProMods Senior Beta Tester since 2.30
ProMods Moderator since 1. January 2019

Return to “ETS2 Map mods”

• Information